About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-30, 18:51
CrackHeadLogic CrackHeadLogic is offline
Regular
 
Default America Bashing??

Why is it that there is so much Anti-American sentiment here(USA) and around the rest of the world. First of all I think half the posters here are dumbass kids who listen to way too much Rage Against the Machine,and the other half are Canadians,Austrailians,and Brits. Don't get me wrong, I love Canada and Australia, us in the USA feel your pain for the Bali attacks and thats why we are trying to exterminate these purveyors of death and destruction,why is the USA taking so much heat for it? And I didn't forget you Brits..not a huge fan of Europe but England has always held its own(to the best of my knowledge).
 #2 
Old 2002-12-30, 21:41
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

your post is very similar to your name, CrackHeadLogic
 #3 
Old 2002-12-30, 21:42
CrackHeadLogic CrackHeadLogic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

what is that supposed to mean
 #4 
Old 2002-12-30, 23:00
hp hp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

quote:
your post is very similar to your name, CrackHeadLogic


Haha.

Personally, i'm not worried about 'America bashing'. I think that for every zealot trying to portray America as all-that-is-evil, there's a dumbass nationalist who thinks that he shits doesn't smell. They each cancel each other out.

 #5 
Old 2002-12-30, 23:48
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

quote:
Originally posted by hp:
Haha.

Personally, i'm not worried about 'America bashing'. I think that for every zealot trying to portray America as all-that-is-evil, there's a dumbass nationalist who thinks that he shits doesn't smell. They each cancel each other out.




And there is also a little pussy who won't even say what country they are from.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-31, 01:27
town_drunkard town_drunkard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

quote:
And there is also a little pussy who won't even say what country they are from.

Who? You?
 #7 
Old 2002-12-31, 03:30
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

^
|
|
good point

--------------------------------
quote:
Originally posted by CrackHeadLogic:
what is that supposed to mean

*slapped crackhead only to be greeted with a loud hollow dong.*

 #8 
Old 2002-12-31, 03:36
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

Sometimes these flame wars you guys have are really funny.

Do you lads lie awake at night thinking these slams up or are they spontaneous?

Nox
 #9 
Old 2002-12-31, 04:56
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

This is why we all need to drop Nationalistic pride. We produce idiots like this.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-31, 06:38
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

quote:
Originally posted by town_drunkard:
[QUOTE]And there is also a little pussy who won't even say what country they are from.

Who? You?
[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about hp, I've stated the city, state and country I'm from many times.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-31, 06:41
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

quote:
Originally posted by Iscariot:
This is why we all need to drop Nationalistic pride. We produce idiots like this.


grrrrrr
 #12 
Old 2002-12-31, 10:20
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

unless I'm very much mistaken, hp is from Montreal, Canada. Sorry, can't give you a street name or house number.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-31, 17:14
Vox Vox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

That comes as no surprise.
 #14 
Old 2003-01-01, 00:07
TheLaUghiNgHeretic TheLaUghiNgHeretic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

I would like to point out that the U.S. has had at least 3 wars ever decade for the last 100 or so years, I would like to point out all the deformed babies born in Iraq due to the U.S. War Crimes perpetuated, I would like to point out that millions of Native Americans died b/c of the U.S. Cause, and of course theres always those innocent civvies killed in Afghanistan(5000 a lot more than the amount of americans killed in 9-11), I would also like to point out that america has violated more U.N. resolutions and treaties than anybody else. Those are my reasons for not liking Frikkin' America.
 #15 
Old 2003-01-01, 00:57
CrackHeadLogic CrackHeadLogic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

And I would like to point out that,without the United States,there would be no UN,and frankly I wonder at the usefullness of the UN,when our president visited the Enviormental summit in Johannesburg,South Africa,he was booed,that shows alot about your politicians,do you think that if a foreign leader such as Vladmir Putin,or Tony Blair came to America they would not be treated in such a manner
 #16 
Old 2003-01-01, 01:20
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

quote:
Originally posted by TheLaUghiNgHeretic:
I would like to point out that the U.S. has had at least 3 wars ever decade for the last 100 or so years,


Since you made the claim, I will allow you the opportunity to point out the three wars per decade for the 20th Century. Do that, and I will applaud your intelligence. Fail to do that and I will applaud your idiocy.

quote:
Originally posted by TheLaUghiNgHeretic:
I would like to point out all the deformed babies born in Iraq due to the U.S. War Crimes perpetuated


Two things come to mind:

First, what are the US 'War Crimes'.

Second, assuming your premise is true, that means that the US is also responsible for any and all genetic anomolies for each and every parent of an Iraqi baby born in the last ten years.

quote:
Originally posted by TheLaUghiNgHeretic:
I would like to point out that millions of Native Americans died b/c of the U.S. Cause


Only partially true. We had lots and lots of help from the French (DeSoto), Spanish (Cortes et al), and Brits (James Smith et al).

quote:
Originally posted by TheLaUghiNgHeretic:
and of course theres always those innocent civvies killed in Afghanistan(5000 a lot more than the amount of americans killed in 9-11),


This number came from who? UBL?

By the way, a group of Brits went down too.

quote:
Originally posted by TheLaUghiNgHeretic:
I would also like to point out that america has violated more U.N. resolutions and treaties than anybody else.


Really? Who said so ... YOU?

quote:
Originally posted by TheLaUghiNgHeretic:
Those are my reasons for not liking Frikkin' America.


And you have seen why I don't care for your drivel. You claim to be from the Isle of the Mushroom (what or where ever that might be). But I have a better idea of where you are from ... the Isle of Stupid. Your drivel is unsupported by facts and you are simply another 12-year-old moron who's trying and succeeding at being kewl.

Nox
 #17 
Old 2003-01-01, 01:23
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

quote:
Originally posted by CrackHeadLogic:
when our president visited the Enviormental summit in Johannesburg,South Africa,he was booed,that shows alot about your politicians


That was Colin Powell, however, the same thing would have happened to the President. In fact the morons who disrupted the proceedings actually complained that President Bush wasn't the recipient of their juvenile rudeness.

Nox
 #18 
Old 2003-01-01, 06:35
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

jesus nox!! let the guy breath
 #19 
Old 2003-01-01, 12:51
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

I will. All he has to do is pull his head out of his anal orifice and take a deep breath.

Nox
 #20 
Old 2003-01-01, 13:08
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: America Bashing??

I admire HP's unwillingness to share his nationality. I'd do the same, but my nationality has probably slipped out a few times.

Especially on boards like this one, if you know where somebody's from you hold it against them and imply double standards against their culture and their country's politics. If someone doesn't share this information, all you can argue against his his opinion.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics