About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-21, 14:12
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Welcome back Joe

I just saw your post in another topic. Long time no see. How's the class going? Are you on a Xmas break? Talk to me bud.

Nox
 #2 
Old 2002-12-21, 17:14
HomerJay603 HomerJay603 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Joe

How come it is that others cannot post "I hate nox" topics, but you can post "Hey joe, what up?" topics?
This is a little unfair.

Homer
 #3 
Old 2002-12-21, 17:48
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Joe

Yeah, holiday break. I'm about halfway through the course.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-21, 18:24
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Joe

I guess it's because I hate you more than I hate Joe.

Do you have a point? If you do, I don't get it. I see a world of difference between "I hate you" and "I'm glad you're back". And just for the record, I would welcome you back as well.

Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-12-22, 19:43
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Joe

Howdy Mr. Boo, I was wondering where you got off to. Pleased to see more intelligence on the boards.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-23, 00:22
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Joe

quote:
Originally posted by Global Dominator:
Howdy Mr. Boo, I was wondering where you got off to. Pleased to see more intelligence on the boards.


I'm only here until after holiday break. Speaking of which, how is your getaway?
 #7 
Old 2002-12-23, 00:52
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Joe

I went and closed it up for the winter, shut down the solar system, stocked up the woodshed just in case I stop in between now and spring. The snow gets too deep to get in by vehicle on the fire trail, sometimes too deep even for snowmobiles.

I can walk the couple of miles in from the road if I get the urge to check it out (snowshoes rock), but the only things that are going to be seeing it for the next 4 months are probably deer, bear, and a lone wolf or two. If it doesn't snow that bad, or if it warms up some I just might make a trip up there in late January or February, otherwise I'll just wait for April/May.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics