About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-15, 00:29
DamnYouAmericans DamnYouAmericans is offline
Regular
 
Default I hate You all

Damn it I read these posts and I am so mad at you fucking americans, all you do is say that me and my people are wrong well look at your own country. un less you plan on doing something then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Yes some of my people have done some bad things to your country but their are others who have done decent things for this country who help people out as doctors, lawyers, ECT.. some bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch, just look at ted bundy or the uni-bomber and Jeffry Domber for that matter.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-15, 00:37
wolfhound wolfhound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

ECT lol.
And you are from?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-15, 01:14
DamnYouAmericans DamnYouAmericans is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

sorry I meant to say etc..
 #4 
Old 2002-12-15, 02:17
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

quote:
Originally posted by DamnYouAmericans:
sorry I meant to say etc..


I noticed that you did not answer the question and only corrected a typo. Consider answering the question. Beginning sentences with a capital letter is also nice.

Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-12-15, 03:33
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

im assuming hes arab
 #6 
Old 2002-12-15, 04:56
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

Whoever the fuck you are, you're almost as assinine as Chuck. If your quarrel is with the American government, say so. But those of us out here in the cities and towns are good, hard-working people. We have a problem when people fly shit into our buildings and kill thousands of our countrymen. Wouldn't you?
 #7 
Old 2002-12-15, 17:10
DamnYouAmericans DamnYouAmericans is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

quote:
Originally posted by Armed&Angry:
If your quarrel is with the American government, say so. But those of us out here in the cities and towns are good, hard-working people. We have a problem when people fly shit into our buildings and kill thousands of our countrymen. Wouldn't you?

I don't have a problem with the American Govt. And I read what you said Armed&Angry wouldn't you be mad if you had bombs instead of planes flying into your buildings. Millions of my people die, because of you damn Americans. And the answer to the earlyer question I live in Iraq. And yes we do have BIG WEAPONS!

 #8 
Old 2002-12-15, 18:28
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

What part of Iraq, out of interest?
 #9 
Old 2002-12-15, 21:07
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

I have some friends who will be visiting you soon. Please tell them I said HI.

By the way, I'll bet you wouldn't last long if you were talking about Saddam that way. I guess you just get the benefit of free speech when the Americans give it to you vs Saddam.

Nox
 #10 
Old 2002-12-15, 21:53
DamnYouAmericans DamnYouAmericans is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

I live in Mosul but I say it as al-mawsil. Nox why do you think I don't have the right to say any thing bad against America, I am not saying anything bad against my country so Saddam would have anything to be mad at me about actually I think he would agree with me.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-16, 01:15
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

You stupid shit, you're dumber than I thought. You have no problem with the American government, but you do have a problem with bombs destroying your cities. Think, fuckwit. I'm not piloting those planes. Who is? Individuals working under the auspices of the American government. And since I'm not even old enough to vote for another three months, I fail to see why you're so angry at me.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-16, 13:22
DamnYouAmericans DamnYouAmericans is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

So what fuck you, I have my problems and so do you. I have no problem with you so get off the Idea I am mad at you.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-16, 16:00
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

You have no problem with me... but you're mad at me? Why? Explain the logic, however ridiculous it may be.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-16, 17:14
Dr.Murdok Dr.Murdok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND WHY? they are the most free giving country they may not be god to help everywhere to tell terrorist not to blow up stuff because other ppl say they'll go to heaven but they can try and prevent it and restore it AND THEY ARE CURRENTLY DOING GREAT IN THE MIDDLE EAST BY DISTROYING TERRORIST ASSHOLES
 #15 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:08
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

I think that Damnyouamericans is not from Iraq. He is a 12 year old kid looking for attention because mommy and daddy won't. First of all most Iraqi's don't have computers so i really doubt that you are from Iraq. If your from Iraq then I am Sadaam.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:50
DamnYouAmericans DamnYouAmericans is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

hello you piece of shit punk, Iraq does have computers. I live in a very populated city. no I am not 12 I am 26. I am in college and I am becomming a doctor.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-16, 22:37
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

quote:
Originally posted by DamnYouAmericans:
hello you piece of shit punk, Iraq does have computers. I live in a very populated city. no I am not 12 I am 26. I am in college and I am becomming a doctor.


Dr. with this kind of attitude !
 #18 
Old 2002-12-16, 22:58
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

quote:
Originally posted by 0:
Dr. with this kind of attitude !


It is absolutely true ... a PhD ... Doctor of Stupidity. Because pal, if you really were the student you claim to be, you would have understood my post. Since you didn't, I'll lay it out for you again: You use an American board which guarentees your right of free speech. Your Iraqi boards will not give me that same freedom.

Put that in you Doctor pipe and smoke it.

By the way doc, you have a firm handle on explitives. Too bad you don't have a firm handle on proper usage of the language.

Edit: typo

Nox

[This message has been edited by Nox (edited 12-16-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-12-16, 23:42
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

Americans, George Bush, Jews, and the Secret Service can KISS MY ASS!
 #20 
Old 2002-12-17, 00:43
DamnYouAmericans DamnYouAmericans is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

I don't care what you say NOX you are just a piece of shit in the pile of shit I call America. By the way I am receiving my Doctorite in Pediatrics. I don't care what you say that you know NOX because you actually know nothing about Iraq besides what your your media tells you. None of you know what it is like living here, always having to worry if your parents are going to be ok from the US's bombs.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-17, 14:44
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

I couldnt even finish reading this post... Im just utterly disgusted with both sides of the argument going on here... Im gonna go now and try to forget Im human.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-17, 15:34
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

I fear this may only serve to fuel your hatred of the West, but here in Britain vigilante mobs attack paediatricians...

(guess that shows we have our own literacy problems)
 #23 
Old 2002-12-17, 22:25
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

quote:
Originally posted by DamnYouAmericans:
I don't care what you say NOX


Well I must admit ... we agree. I don't care what you say either. I still can't wait for my friends to pay you a visit.

By the way, In the medical world, you would be a Pediatric Doctor ... which means your patients would be children.

You on the other hand are training to be a Doctorite in Pediatrics (whatever a Doctorite is/does - did you check the spelling perchance?).

In your post you had these flattering words for me: "NOX you are just a piece of shit in the pile of shit I call America". Since you like the vernacular for feces (I hope you know what feces is), I think my thoughts of your opinion of the place I call America are that I don't know of, nor have I heard of a single American asking for asylum (of any kind) in Iraq. You, my moronic 'Doctorite' cannot truthfully make the same statement ... hahahahahahaha!

Nox
 #24 
Old 2002-12-18, 00:49
walrus_poker walrus_poker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

an e-mail my friend sent on sep 11 2002..

hey everybody!

i'm sure that u guys r aware of all the stuff that's going around this
week
about "america remembers"..."america's darkest hour"...etc etc. well,
it's
my opinion that everybody, especially america, is just overdoing all of
it...

i mean, think about it: 5000 people were killed on Sep 11 last year coz
of
the terrorist attack - one event. although that was tragic and i truly
feel
sorry 4 those innocent ppl who died and their families and friends, but
really, 5000 is NOTHING compared to the numbers that die in countries
where
ppl live in constant poverty! let's take Africa for example - i'm sure
u
guys all know that THOUSANDS of kids die every week because they have
no
food or sanitation! in fact, it's a statistic that OVER 3000 kids die
per
day because they're starving or because of some disease (esp AIDS). and
THOSE kids certainly deserve a much better life.

but does america care? NO! they only share their little bit of misery
with
the world. and they expect the world to grieve with them. i bet that if
something similar happened to australia or any other country america
would
definitely NOT have made such a huge fuss.

also, has america really thought about what caused the terrorist
attacks in
the first place? they must've done something terribly wrong to
seriously
piss those middle east countries off.....but they don't care, they see
themselves as victims and so they go off to attack Afghanistan
back.....and
now bush wants 2 invade Iraq (or maybe it's Iran) - for what reason??
they've already ripped Afghanistan into shreds, so now they want
another toy
to muck around with? just because they're rich and powerful it doesn't
give
them the right to play around with other countries! they say "they pose
a
nuclear threat to us so that's our reason" but honestly, they could say
that
about lots of other countries? what about india or china? it's just
america's excuse to go and ruin some other country for the fun of it.

they think its a battle between good vs evil, automatically assuming
that
THEY'RE the good guys - but let's ask ourselves, is that REALLY the
truth?
what's so righteous about america?? are they so pure and innocent as
they
claim to be? it's true that a large number of the people died an unfair
and
untimely death - but it still doesn't mean that america should go and
"seek
revenge", as the media propaganda states. they just say they're doing
that
so that everyone is brainwashed and will support their quest to destroy
other nations.

so, as 911 dawns upon us today, i ask all of u 2 consider this as u
hear and
watch all of the commemorative stuff about Sep 11, 2001: does america
really
deserve all of this sympathy that they're getting? shouldn't we just be
focussing on those who lost loved ones, and not all the stuff about
"war on
terrorism"? we should all practice what Jesus taught us: forgiveness.
America has conveniently ignored that, despite its claim of being a
Christian nation.

let none of us be blinded and brainwashed by all the crap we hear!

 #25 
Old 2002-12-18, 01:27
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

We send all kinds of money and food to Africa. It never gets to the people. Why? Because it's busy rotting in government warehouses, or collecting interest in numbered Swiss bank accounts. The people primarily responsible for African poverty are - believe it or not - African. All the aid in the world won't make a difference when it flows through such corrupt governments.
 #26 
Old 2002-12-18, 05:44
Dr.Murdok Dr.Murdok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

yeah it's true our goverment sells the humanitarian aid and buys luxery vehicles a while ago russia britian and america i think america for one i know gave the POLICE AND NDF dodge bakkies to patrol corrupted areas in windhoek hwat did sam nujuma do with them? he took them for an spin an the beach in the desert and basicly everywhere now we only have three or four left out off the 800 so think about it it's not the maericans it's the kinda goverment and there are no computers in iraq my dad had his taken away when he went there iraq is basicly dumb because they are not much diffrent from their brothers in afghan who fought they could take one one of thee most powerfule countries in the world and actually get away with america has actually proven it self more powerful than russia due to that russia could not defeat the muhajin even with some arab help on their side
 #27 
Old 2002-12-18, 06:23
GNASTY GNASTY is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

You can cut all this anger with a knife. I dont want to see any more bloodshed for oil on either side.
Why are wars fought? History is beginning to repeat itself. Intere$t$. The Khazakstan pipeline is now underway. We have now nuetralized that entire destabilized Afghan region. Warlords have been paid off by Bush in which he responded to a 70 million dollar payment to one warlord as "is that all?"
The CIA has medelled in Iraq since 1953. The no fly zones along w/ softening of all thier strategic installations & embargo/sanctions have hurt most people & thier quality of life in IRAQ.
The U.S. is one of the largest customers of IRAQI oil. We get thier oil & they get our resentment. WTF. Its no wonder most IRAQIs HATE the U.S. Saddam is a billionaire whose outspoken hate for Isreal has added fuel to the fire. They print $$$.
If the U.S. goes in w/ a preemptive strike & kills young Iraqi soldiers they have the right to attack the U.S. with every possible means neccessary & would be justified doing so. They have OIL. We have porn, rich getting richer, fat people that dress up like clowns in SUV's & assholes & lobbysists in Congress w/ no real vision...
The uni-bomber was a good person. He attacked the scum of the earth. Hurwitz should die. He is sueing FDIC & winning because this whole system is corrupt.kickback
Future terrorists: follow the money trail-ATTACK Geneva & all financial & energy institutions. Class Conflict is coming to a town near you. GET READY FOR IT!!!
OUT>

[This message has been edited by GNASTY (edited 12-18-2002).]
 #28 
Old 2002-12-18, 08:06
mzilikatzi mzilikatzi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Murdok:
i know gave the [b]POLICE AND NDF dodge bakkies to patrol corrupted areas in windhoek hwat did sam nujuma do with them? he took them for an spin an the beach in the desert and basicly everywhere now we only have three or four left out off the 800 [/B]


BTW for those who are not familiar with the vernacular, a bakkie is what the Yanks call a pickup and I think the Aussies call a ute.

Sam Nujoma is a typical example of why aid to Africa is wasted - he runs a country that would not even qualify as a suburb of Manchester in terms of population and income, yet travels around in an armoured convoy and has a personal jet ... mind you, he learned from the second biggest arsehole of them all, Comrade President Bob Mugabe ...

 #29 
Old 2002-12-18, 11:01
Dr.Murdok Dr.Murdok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

we fired shots at sam nujumas aroured mercadise ounce it goes into the door but not threw from what i've heard we're not the first or only to do it loads of ppl want him dead although he refuses to tell foreign goverments
 #30 
Old 2002-12-18, 17:41
4ot 4ot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

a bit off subject but do you guys have DSL in iraq or just dial up? what are the prices like? speaking of which, what kind of money do you use?
 #31 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:35
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

If it's any consolation, the warlords just kinda took our money and ran with it. They're using it now to arm their troops for a jihad against us, and many are suspected of secretly negotiating alliances with the Taliban remnants.
 #32 
Old 2002-12-20, 09:45
Blue-Rock Blue-Rock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

GNASTY, great post.

In iraq they can only send emails, and go to only some sites on the internet, they can only send emails through saddam's son uruklink so everything is checked.

Also this guy claiming to be iraqi is full of crap, he wouldn't be able to come on his website.

And i doubt they can get dsl, probably they are still on 14 k modems or some poor technology like that.

Armed and angry, in iraq people don't have taliban type people, it is much more civilised, there are dumasses just like in every other part of the world.

peace out
 #33 
Old 2002-12-20, 20:04
HomerJay603 HomerJay603 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

(For the purposes of THIS THIRD of the post I am assuming that our friend is Iraqi)
A)Nox, quit fuckin' correcting the man's grammar, he can't know english that well
B)He has a valid point, the US has killed more iraqis and afganistanis than AQ ever hurt our people. The united states is elitist in our treatment of people. 1 US citizen = 2,000 arabs (they are brown).
C)The US portrays the arab world as one without modern civilization. It is not. The reason that you all think that Iraq does not have computers is because that is what the government has told you
1)There are most definately computers in Iraq
2)You are correct in assuming they are restricted
3)If our friend had any ties with the party, he could easily be allowed to post bad things about the US on this message board.

(For THIS THIRD of the post I will assume that our friend is not Iraqi)
A)Learn some fucking English dumass, Nox clearly stated his point, and you acted stupid. Get your mommie to proffread your posts.
B)You seem a little cranky, take a nap little boy
C)Where does someone as stupid as you claim to understand foreign policy? Read a goddamn book, and get the fuck out of this message board
(For this third of the post, I will act as if our friend does not exist)
A)The US has no right to enter Iraq, they have caused us no harm.
B)The "anti-terrorism" label could be smacked on a button with a label above it that clearly states "Uses nukes to convert all non-israli middle east into glass, while providing Israel a protective shield" and the citizens would be clammoring to push it. America has neither the well-formulated opinions, nor the intelligence to make decisions that effect the lives of people either inside or outside our country.
C)Any attack on the middle east can be approved by the american people, any attack on the middle east can be approved by the UN security council, but no attack will ever be approved by the terrorists that the attack will barely touch.

(For this third of the message I will sign my name)
Homer
 #34 
Old 2002-12-21, 00:12
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

For the record, I'm against the next Gulf War. However, I didn't really get what you meant by that last bit, the one about approving the attack. Not flaming, just looking for clarification.
 #35 
Old 2002-12-21, 01:16
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

As long as we are going "for the record" I want Noxs' opinion stated "for the record":

As a proud, former member of the US military, I am now and always have been for peace. Reason, the military are the first to die and I have always wanted to live for my country.

However, I am an idealist. I do believe in such inane things as truth and justice and motherhood and apple pie ... and FREE SPEECH. The only way to maintain these esoteric beliefs is to be willing to fight for them. Many of the cowardly blowhards putting their drivel on this board are hiding behind the very principles that others have fought and died for, and yet have no appreciation for that sacrifice.

Back to the subject: I have been in combat. I know what fear is. I know what it is like to have the feeling that I was about to die. These experiences and feelings I wish for no one. However, in the real world, there are those who would curtail our freedom and unfortunately combat is the only answer.

For the AQ and Saddam apologists, be careful what you wish for. The freedoms you have now would be gone if these morons were in control.

While I do not wish for another Gulf War, I feel that one will happen and that it will be necessary. The important thing about this one is that our military(the USA and its allies) will not have our hands tied by an Arab coalition. This time we will finish the job.

Nox
 #36 
Old 2002-12-21, 03:06
HomerJay603 HomerJay603 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

The UN security council has NOT approved our proposed war in Iraq. They most likely never will. Soon enough however, The US will break their arm and they will begrugengly give in, thus weakening EVERY position the US takes on anything EVER from now on. This is one of the main reasons I do not support millitary action in Iraq. This is a war over approval ratings, not terrorism.

Nox, I too am for free speech, and I too am for all those other principals you stated, but they will never take if forced on a country by outsiders. The people inside the country have to fight for their OWN freedoms. No history book will ever state the US as the bringers of glorious freedom, because the original government, or a facsimilie of it will be back in power very soon and CNN will not even have it on it's news ticker thing.
And the US cannot help anyone who is supposedly fighting for freedom within their country, because they soon become evil themselves.
Revolution is a wonderfull thing, but forced revolution is bullying, and never should happen.

Homer
 #37 
Old 2002-12-21, 04:44
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

Nox, how do Al-Qaeda and Saddam threaten our free speech? It seems like the only freedom they're intent on attacking is our basic right to live, and without the other natural liberties, I don't much care for that one anyway. When free speech is threatened, it usually involves an act of government - either by a conqueror, or the existing establishment. I just don't see how AQ could threaten that specific right, or the other civil liberties enumerated in the constitution.

Again, not flaming; just asking.
 #38 
Old 2002-12-21, 09:56
Blue-Rock Blue-Rock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:

As a proud, former member of the US military, I am now and always have been for peace. Reason, the military are the first to die and I have always wanted to live for my country.


Just out of curiosity, i would like to know where you have served your country.

quote:

Back to the subject: I have been in combat. I know what fear is. I know what it is like to have the feeling that I was about to die. These experiences and feelings I wish for no one. However, in the real world, there are those who would curtail our freedom and unfortunately combat is the only answer.



Saddam is only a threat to iraqi freedom (they have none anymore) He couldn't care less about you if you leave him.


quote:
For the AQ and Saddam apologists, be careful what you wish for. The freedoms you have now would be gone if these morons were in control.


Saddam is gonna be removed from power by february next year, YAY.

quote:
While I do not wish for another Gulf War, I feel that one will happen and that it will be necessary. The important thing about this one is that our military(the USA and its allies) will not have our hands tied by an Arab coalition. This time we will finish the job.

Nox[/B]


The thought of innocent people dying is very sad, especially that they are my people, but now with all this tension building up i support the war if the US doesn't kill too many iraqis and does the job as cleanly as possible, iraqi people will be able to live peacefully at last.

But if the US turn their back on the people, then iraq will be truely screwed, and we will be just another american base (I bet we will be whether we get proper leadership or not)

Peace!
 #39 
Old 2002-12-21, 11:12
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

quote:
Originally posted by Armed&Angry:
Nox, how do Al-Qaeda and Saddam threaten our free speech?


This one is easy. These clowns would destroy our way of life and supplant it with some degenerate version of government similar to the Taliban crap in Afghanistan (for AQ). For Saddam, he would just be another run of the mill dictator who would freely invite anyone to give him verbal fallacio extolling his 'virtues'.

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Rock:
But if the US turn their back on the people, then iraq will be truely screwed, and we will be just another american base (I bet we will be whether we get proper leadership or not)


If it weren't for the fact that the US has already discussed the next leadership possibilities with various Iraqi factions (Yesterday's rag), then I would say your concerns have merit. Regardless of which Iraqi is in power, the first regime or two will have its share of problems, mainly because of the rival jealousy's of the out of power groups.

Nox
 #40 
Old 2002-12-21, 14:43
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

The scenario you describe would require AQ and Saddam to actually replace the civil government of the United States - in effect, they would have to conquer us. It just seems a wee bit unlikely.
 #41 
Old 2002-12-21, 17:11
HomerJay603 HomerJay603 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

NOX! You still have not told us where and when you served your country. Quit dodging the question. If you were actually in combat, you should tell us where, or avoid posting that you have.

Homer
 #42 
Old 2002-12-21, 20:00
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

quote:
Originally posted by DamnYouAmericans:
I don't care what you say NOX you are just a piece of shit in the pile of shit I call America. By the way I am receiving my Doctorite in Pediatrics. I don't care what you say that you know NOX because you actually know nothing about Iraq besides what your your media tells you. None of you know what it is like living here, always having to worry if your parents are going to be ok from the US's bombs.



Doctor in Pediatrics huh? no doubt made easier with all that medical equipment your troops looted from Kuwait.

My brother-in-law was a guest in an Iraqi prison during your war with Iran. Funny, when it was over your country still held him and many others for 9 years afterward. And speaking of which, You still have several of our troops in your grubby little dickskinners.
 #43 
Old 2002-12-21, 20:05
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate You all

quote:
Originally posted by HomerJay603:
NOX! You still have not told us where and when you served your country. Quit dodging the question. If you were actually in combat, you should tell us where, or avoid posting that you have.

Homer




Why? have you? He's stated this in previous posts when and were, go look for them.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics