|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-12-16, 19:22
|
punkrawkerstonershit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Jospeh Lieberman
With Al Gore making a statement today that he would not run for the 2004 presedency this now opens the door for the Devoutly Jewish Joseph Lieberman to run for president.
I am from Connecticut and I do not even support him. I was watching the news and was disgusted to see how many people were in favor of him running.
If Joe is elected president het ready for Israel to get everything they want from the U.S.
Unfortuneatly joe lieberman is also in favor for heavy censorship and we can look forward to this website having the chance to get shut down and also having games like vice city banned and/or a buying age.
I hope that he doesn't even get the Democartic bid. I think Tom Dashcle is a better cannidate then Lieberman.
What are your thoughts on this issue?
|
|
#2
 2002-12-16, 19:51
|
brainuser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
Al Gore has a better chance of winning then Joe Leiberman.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-16, 22:19
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
quote: Originally posted by punkrawkerstonershit: I am from Connecticut and I do not even support him. I was watching the news and was disgusted to see how many people were in favor of him running.
The very fact that L was allowed to run for his senate seat and as VP is incredible. Let us not forget how much the Demos screamed bloody murder when Bob Dole ran for Pres. Bob had to resign the Senate. O well, Demo dual standards are nothing new. As far as Puff Daschel running, what a joke. Come on down Puff, George wants you. Nox
|
|
#4
 2002-12-17, 03:46
|
realeyesrealize 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
Lieberman let Gore tell him what to think before. On several issues, I forget which ones specifically, Lieberman actually changed his position to align with Gore's.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-18, 01:11
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
Joseph Jewbermen.
|
|
#6
 2002-12-18, 08:19
|
mzilikatzi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
From an outsiders point of view, and with all due respect .. As the only member of the Bush cabinet who makes any sense, Colin Powell for Prez? >>>
[This message has been edited by mzilikatzi (edited 12-18-2002).]
|
|
#7
 2002-12-18, 21:09
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
I think Mrs. Powell is against it.
Nox
|
|
#8
 2002-12-18, 21:49
|
punkrawkerstonershit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
I like Colin Powell I would vote for him over Lieberman any day and it would be great if he ran.
|
|
#9
 2002-12-18, 22:12
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
If you get a POW in your Colon, you'd have to run to the bathroom too! Hehhehhehhhehheh.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-18, 23:31
|
HomerJay603 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: If you get a POW in your Colon, you'd have to run to the bathroom too! Hehhehhehhhehheh.
Jesus christ saturn, you are so funny. Would not that be saturn's nightmare, Liberman vs Powell. It would be worth the chance of getting liberman (that fucking censorheaded fuckface) into office. No wait, scratch that, I hate that fucker. I have no problem with the Jewish thing, but I hate any polititian who adds so much of his political views from their religion, no matter what religion. Powell would be cool though, that would be great. Right after last prez. election, I heard about the remote possibility that Hillary Clinton and Colin Powell would face off in the next election. Wouldn't that be a hoot. The funniest part would be when Powell's guys brought up all of the crap that the clintons have done that have been covered up. Homer
|
|
#11
 2002-12-19, 22:57
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
Whats the URL for that "I love Black people!" site again?
|
|
#12
 2002-12-19, 23:10
|
HomerJay603 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: Whats the URL for that "I love Black people!" site again?
www.YouAreADumbFucker.com I know I should probibly not post this on this topic, but I feel that this is not worth it's own, but What the fuck is the matter with you saturn? Mouse I can handle, she seems to be able to make a point, and I would define mouse as more of a "Racial elitist," because she simply thinks white people are better than others. You saturn, I cannot handle. You pose no logical reason why it would do anyone any good to eliminate all non-whites, yet you constantly bring it up. I would bet you are not actually a racist, yet you post racist sentiments to get negative attention from the people on totse, because you are too stupid to get any other form of attention from us. I do not love black people any more than I love white people. I simply HATE racism, and a)I find more of it in white people and b)much of the racism from others is originated in legitimate grevances, and almost none of the racism that comes out of white people is rooted in anything but bullshit. So saturn, get some fucking logic. All the other people here can bring at least SOME arguments or points that make sense. Homer
|
|
#13
 2002-12-22, 03:17
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
Mouse is a lady?
|
|
#14
 2002-12-22, 04:11
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
quote: Mouse I can handle, she seems to be able to make a point, and I would define mouse as more of a "Racial elitist," because she simply thinks white people are better than others.
You simply don't know much about what I believe. quote: I do not love black people any more than I love white people. I simply HATE racism
Why do you hate "racism"? quote: a)I find more of it in white people
You obviously did not go to a school in which the Mexican students both spray-painted and wrote all over their textbooks, desks, and clothing "BROWN PRIDE", yet threatened to beat up any white person who said that Mexicans who come to America should speak English while simutaneously throwing around terms like "pinche gringa" or "pinche gringo" at every white person they see. You obviously don't consider the various non-White special interest groups which work to advance the interests of their RACE over other RACES to be racist, yet howl bloody murder if a White person even thinks that there could be racial differences. You obviously think it's no big deal if a non-White person calls for violence against or the elimination of the White race because I have seen zero self-righteous moral condemnation from you about any of these things and in the next breath you justify it by saying... quote: b)much of the racism from others is originated in legitimate grevances
Bullshit, Homer. Not only do Mexicans and various non-White groups besides the Blacks have any "right" to live in the US, but they are treated better in every Western nation than in the lands of their own people! They willingly FLOCK to every Western Nation, then have the complete and utter GALL to whine if they aren't treated like kings while they form gangs and tear up neighborhoods with violence. They refuse to do any schoolwork or learn to read english, then complain that the teachers are RACIST when they get bad grades. As for the blacks, their own ancestors sold them to Whites, and the blacks that were sold to Whites are the lucky ones, because their noble African kin don't exactly treat their "bruthaz" very well back in the "Motherland". Think Oprah Winfrey and Chris Rock would be doing as well if they grew up in Somalia amongst all their peaceful non-oppressive fellow blacks? It's not Whites who systematically chop black people into pieces with machetes or mow them down with machine guns and leave them dying in a ditch - it's their fellow blacks. quote: and almost none of the racism that comes out of white people is rooted in anything but bullshit
The belief that race exists and that there are racial differences is "bullshit"? Have you looked at the skeleton of a black man and a white man side by side? [This message has been edited by TheMouse (edited 12-22-2002).]
|
|
#15
 2002-12-22, 04:15
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: Mouse is a lady?
Yes
|
|
#16
 2002-12-22, 09:13
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
quote: Originally posted by pocket-rocket boy: Mouse is a lady?
And far more so than you in your wildest dreams will ever be a gentleman. Nox
|
|
#17
 2002-12-22, 22:21
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
I am plenty gentlemen! In fact I have an erection just thinking about it.
|
|
#18
 2002-12-22, 22:23
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
quote: Originally posted by TheMouse: Yes
Mouse I am very, very proud that you are a part of the White race. Your great. Lets get married!
|
|
#19
 2002-12-23, 02:15
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
Sorry, I'm already married.
|
|
#20
 2002-12-23, 13:59
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
Mouse,
The fact that you're married made that answer easy. I really would have enjoyed your full blown rejection of him.
Nox
|
|
#21
 2002-12-23, 14:32
|
torchin a blunt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
If Lieberman won the presidency i think I'd move to Canada. Just watching him on TV talking about his views on parenting and violent video games makes me want to fucking punch my screen.
Not only would he rape us with censorship, he would also pamper the shit out of Israel. This would only make the arab nations hate us more and cause more terrorism. If all the radical Muzzies out there saw a Jew running America we would become a large red bullseye to them. Not that we already aren't.
Colin Powell would be great for president. What ever happened to the days when our presidents were veteran Generals like Eisenhower or Washington. Maybe our country wouldn't be such a joke to the rest of the world if we had someone who could really whoop some ass speaking for us....
|
|
#22
 2002-12-23, 14:45
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
Lieberman will never be president. Things just don't work that way.
|
|
#23
 2002-12-24, 01:39
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
Nox you will never get to marry a woman who hasn't tried heroin, or who has any kind of maturity and valid dignity what-so-ever. Enjoy!
And good for you Mouse- that kicks ass! Make lots of babies.
|
|
#24
 2002-12-24, 15:44
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: Nox you will never get to marry a woman who hasn't tried heroin, or who has any kind of maturity and valid dignity what-so-ever.
Hey pocket-rocket boy, I'm sure this means something to your feeble brain. However, this drivel is meaningless to me other than the fact that it reinforces the low opinion I have of your mental faculties. Nox
|
|
#25
 2002-12-26, 22:49
|
LebaneseFighter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Jospeh Lieberman
I can see the problem is an obscene Jew won the presidency. He would pile even more money on the world's welfare queen, Israel. I find it ironic how there are so many super rich Jews and zionist supporters, yet America is forced to piss money all of Israel. In addition, Liberman wants:
-To censor things he doesn't like (Videogames, rap music, etc) First Amendment? Oh wait I thought only terrorist need Constitutional rights
-to marry himself to israel
He also doesn't use technology on weekends? Wtf? He has to walk everywhere, and the secret service must work double overtime to protect him because cars, elevators, computers and lights appearently arent OK with him.
Imagine Arab support of America? We would face an oil embargo, and about 79489294892849 terrorist would spawn to kill him. Jews cant even live in some countries without being hanged...imagine him trying to go on a 'good will' tour of Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Morroco, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Yemen, Oman??? It would destroy the little support we have in the region. Even moderate, pro-western states like Jordan, might be forced to ditch a relationship with America in order to win the support of the people.
I honestly think a Jewish president would be assasinated but that's just me. BTW I read on ADL.org, the AntiDefamationLeague, a very left wing organization, has a study which says 17% of Americans are hard core anti Semites....I doubt he would win, but I would rather vote for Al Gore, Colin Powell, or George W rather than let a jewish president win. He would only focus on Israel, give tax breaks and pardons to jews, its a nightmare scenario, i doubt it will happen
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|