About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-16, 11:39
ChuckStone ChuckStone is offline
Regular
 
Default Thank You for Proving my point

For locking my thread, I thank you for proving my point Nox. I don't see Trippy_McGee butting in and stifling me.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-16, 13:16
Regular
 
Default Re: Thank You for Proving my point

Possibly because Trippy is too busy striking a balance between intoxicating himself and holding down a white collar job to care, and probably hasn't visited this forum in months.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-16, 15:59
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Thank You for Proving my point

He moved it to bitch n' moan, primarily because your thread consisted of:

a) Bitching
b) Moaning

I'm sure you see the logic. And once I again, I remind you that Totse is a VOLUNTARY association of individuals. If you don't like how it is run, then feel free to take off.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-16, 17:17
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Thank You for Proving my point

And I thank you for proving MY point ... Bitch and Moan again.

You just don't get it.

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics