About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-03, 00:22
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default A New Slogan

There is a new holiday slogan...Choice on Earth.

The Religious Conservatives are going nuts. I personally agree with it.

Nox
 #2 
Old 2002-12-03, 01:51
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A New Slogan

I thought the religious right had already wasted their energy bitching about how secular Christmas has become. I guess they never run out of stupid shit to complain about.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-03, 02:13
HomerJay603 HomerJay603 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A New Slogan

I am a libertarian. I have mentioned this once or twice. I am pro choice on everything.
Religious conservatives are stupid. Christians (a group of which I am a member)in this country don't seem to realize that there are other religions that also inhabit this country, and other systems of belief. I don't think there are any logical reasons on why those people should be able to gain political power so as to push their beliefs on others. Christianity is not the de facto religion here. People need to stop acting like it.

Homer
 #4 
Old 2002-12-03, 02:34
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A New Slogan

I will have to wait and see what the Reverend Mr. Jerry Falwell has to say about that, he hasn't stepped on his dick for at least two or three weeks now, so he's about due.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-03, 02:44
NukeChild NukeChild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A New Slogan

Haha, yup. With out choice, there can be no virtue. Without virtue, no one can merit heaven or deserve hell.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics