About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-25, 20:33
HomerJay603 HomerJay603 is offline
Regular
 
Default I can't figure out a couple of things and that is pissing me off

First of all, nox, I know this belongs in a different forum (I am not sure which), but I figured that the people in this forum would be more informed about this topic, and I really would have no problem if you move it, but please let me get answers first.
1) What were the names of the other two presidential primary candidates last election, I can't remember.
2)What was the name of that LAPD guy in the OJ simpson case?
3)Who the hell tazered karlmarxxxx and jsaxton's balls!! Jesus christ, I wish those two would take their heads out of each other's asses and shut the fuck up!!!! NOX IS JUST DOING HIS FUCKING JOB!!!

I am done now.

Homer
 #2 
Old 2002-10-25, 20:39
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't figure out a couple of things and that is pissing me off

1) Republican John McCain. Democrat Bill Bradley.

2) Mark Fuhrman

3) I dunno.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-25, 20:40
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: I can't figure out a couple of things and that is pissing me off

This should be in Spurious.

Nox, I beseech you to move it.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-25, 20:57
HomerJay603 HomerJay603 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't figure out a couple of things and that is pissing me off

I thank you for the answers butthrax.
With those, I find no reason not to move it to whatever other forum it belongs in.
Thank you for waiting nox.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-26, 01:01
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't figure out a couple of things and that is pissing me off

You're welcome.

Nox
 #6 
Old 2002-10-27, 20:01
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: I can't figure out a couple of things and that is pissing me off

Those two jackass SNs are obviously the same impotent fuck-up know-it-all teenager.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-31, 14:45
ChuckStone ChuckStone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't figure out a couple of things and that is pissing me off

quote:
Originally posted by HomerJay603:
NOX IS JUST DOING HIS FUCKING JOB!!!


Why out of three mods, is Nox the only one to stick his oar in all the time?
 #8 
Old 2002-10-31, 17:23
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't figure out a couple of things and that is pissing me off

Because, he is, as HomerJ eloquently said, doing his fucking job.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics