|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-10-21, 19:34
|
HomerJay603 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Is the KKK among us?
I have been on this forum for about 2 days now, and I have noticed a few things. For the most part, the posters on this forum seem to be intelligent and thoughtfull, but in some postings, I have noticed a slight tone of racism. Is there any among us who are stupid, I mean racist, or am I just reading too much into nothing?
|
|
#2
 2002-10-21, 19:53
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
This isn't a liberal forum. People here have a wide variety of viewpoints.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-21, 20:03
|
HomerJay603 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
I know that. I wanted to know who in the forum had THAT viewpoint.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-21, 20:08
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
I'm slightly racist, though not in the traditional manner.
|
|
#5
 2002-10-21, 20:10
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
I think you need to define what racism is before you start asking. To some it means one thing, to others it means something completely different.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-21, 21:00
|
|
Regular
|
|
Sweden Hyperborea
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
Homer
Here are for sure a few racists. Read what they have ot say, learn more about them, and argue with them.
Here are many that don�t believe in consensus simplification. We believe it should be allowed to critizise all and everybody for their wrongs, regardless of their religion or race. What at first sight might look as racism, is more often than not something else.
Freedom of speech is supposed to be taken to its extremes at a place like totse. And with that follows the same freedom to read and learn more, both about the "enemy" and the "allys".
This is who we are!
Wiecny kwiat wtadza! FoxLeonard
|
|
#7
 2002-10-21, 21:08
|
HomerJay603 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
I would define racism as judging someone by their race and not their faults.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-21, 21:48
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
Depends on how you define racism? Is Racism really judging people by their race and not their faults, or is Racism acknowledging that some people are different then others?
|
|
#9
 2002-10-21, 21:52
|
HomerJay603 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
quote: Originally posted by UnclNastyFingerz: Depends on how you define racism? Is Racism really judging people by their race and not their faults, or is Racism acknowledging that some people are different then others?
Acknowledging that some people are different than others is fine. It is when you judge people on a physical trait that matters for shit like having an extra mellinin level or having eyes that look flat, and saying/believing that people are bad because of that.
|
|
#10
 2002-10-21, 21:54
|
HomerJay603 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
quote: Originally posted by FoxLeonard: Homer
Freedom of speech is supposed to be taken to its extremes at a place like totse. And with that follows the same freedom to read and learn more, both about the "enemy" and the "allys".
This is who we are!
Wiecny kwiat wtadza! FoxLeonard
I agree with you on this. I never meant that I thought anything like that racists should not be allowed to talk, I just wanted to know if a good ammount of people on this forum are racist or no.
|
|
#11
 2002-10-21, 22:23
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
What about when someone's race is their character, like being bred for rape?
|
|
#12
 2002-10-21, 22:42
|
RejectJC 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
i think everyone is slightly racist, in the fact that they act differently or get scared by a race different than theirs, or treat a race different than theirs differently. Im not racist i try to treat everyone as equal as i possibly can when i first meet them then i judge them by how they act afterwords.
|
|
#13
 2002-10-21, 22:56
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
I don't understand racism, but I'm part Native American, so I'm obviously just some ignorant and lazy alcoholic.
|
|
#14
 2002-10-22, 00:02
|
HomerJay603 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
quote: Originally posted by Bogey Man: I don't understand racism, but I'm part Native American, so I'm obviously just some ignorant and lazy alcoholic.
I am Italian, so I own a pizza place, which is just a front for the mafia, and I beat my wife and children
|
|
#15
 2002-10-22, 00:07
|
RejectJC 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
there is so many racial profilings for race
White-rich black-loud, thugs, gangstas mexican- thugs, mafias(gangs)
those are basic ones, and i know all white guys arent rich and all black people arent gangstas, buts thats just some common racial profilings i hear.
[This message has been edited by RejectJC (edited 10-22-2002).]
|
|
#16
 2002-10-22, 00:09
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
I hate ALL Italians, they are inferior humans who test low on a survey given by biasedstatistics/whitetrash.org
[This message has been edited by Bogey Man (edited 10-22-2002).]
|
|
#17
 2002-10-22, 01:15
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
Italians are the greatest.
And I'm racist in that I don't expect much of Congoids. Asians tend to be good at processing information and gnomes tend to make good ministers of finance.
|
|
#18
 2002-10-22, 12:16
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
Well consider me a racist then.
|
|
#19
 2002-10-22, 20:36
|
HomerJay603 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
quote: Originally posted by preying mantis: Well consider me a racist then.
Will you shut up you worthless limey.
|
|
#20
 2002-10-22, 21:50
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
Preying Mantis seemed to be smart 6 months to a year ago, so I'll assume he has something else in mind and give him the benifit of the doubt.
|
|
#21
 2002-10-23, 02:04
|
SouthernRebel1221 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
* dons white hood *
heh jk....no i am not racist, however, i do believe that there are a good many black people who are pieces of shit, moreso than there are compared to white people and white pieces of shit....(there is alot of white pieces of shit too) however, i have many black friends/accomplices and i do not regard color as an issue.
|
|
#22
 2002-10-23, 20:50
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
quote: Originally posted by HomerJay603: Will you shut up you worthless limey.
No, the only time i will shut up is if you prove me wrong, which i doubt. I've seen nothing but drivel come from you rcently, i don't expect it to change soon either. As for being a racist, if for thinking that there are racial differences, thinking that each racial group as a majority should stick together and that the word racist is being used wrong, then yes i am a racist. I've already done the deed of assigning myself the term that someone of your intelligence would give me anyway. Bogey man, what do you mean 6 months ago? I've got less intelligent recently? i apologise if that is the case and will try to engage my brain more often.
|
|
#23
 2002-10-23, 20:55
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
I think he means you havent posted since then...I wondered where the hell you went myself.
|
|
#24
 2002-10-23, 20:59
|
HomerJay603 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
quote: Originally posted by preying mantis: No, the only time i will shut up is if you prove me wrong, which i doubt. I've seen nothing but drivel come from you rcently, i don't expect it to change soon either.
As for being a racist, if for thinking that there are racial differences, thinking that each racial group as a majority should stick together and that the word racist is being used wrong, then yes i am a racist.
I've already done the deed of assigning myself the term that someone of your intelligence would give me anyway.
Bogey man, what do you mean 6 months ago? I've got less intelligent recently? i apologise if that is the case and will try to engage my brain more often.
The worthless limey thing? I am sorry if I offended you, that was supposed to be a joke. And pertaining to the worthless drivel thing, ("I've seen nothing but drivel come from you rcently, i don't expect it to change soon either.") I have been on this forum for less than a week, and I don't really think that my quality of postings has deteriorated within that time, I could be wrong. I do believe there are some differences between races, but I see it as more of a cultural difference than one of genetics. As a black person being raised by black parent(s), you would be exposed to the black culture, tradition and values that your parent(s) were exposed to, thus you would be "black." On the contrary, if you were a black person being raised by scandinavian parents..., well you get the idea. Homer
|
|
#25
 2002-10-23, 21:15
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is the KKK among us?
quote: Bogey man, what do you mean 6 months ago? I've got less intelligent recently? i apologise if that is the case and will try to engage my brain more often.
ha, no I was just saying that you seemed to have a grip a while back, so i'll assume you haven't had a complete character flip. I do see cultural differences, but nothing to cause me to favor one race over another. As for racial trash, I think that is spread pretty even among black and white (most of them seem to be the biggest haters).
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|