About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:06
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Message for KarlMarxxx

If you keep up this bombshock nonsense of idiot topics in this forum, I will delete them. Thus far today, I have moved 3 to Bitch and Moan and 1 to I Found it on the Web. I grow weary of this childishness.

This is a political forum for rational and intelligent discussion. Your childish topics belong at bombshock or in Bitch and Moan. I will not allow this forum to degenerate to the level you want to take it.

Any complaints you have should be sent to the Totse complaint department aka:

JCStanton@totse.com

Nox
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:33
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

I have dealt with people like ye before Nox, I have degenerated everything that I have ever been involved in for over 20 years, dispite the efforts of people like ye.
Ye cannot and will not stop me.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:58
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

Remember how you had two posts in this topic and now there is only one?

I have warned you.

I have given you a very small demonstration.

Now kid, grow up.

Nox
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:06
jsaxton14 jsaxton14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

Hey, Nox, you are such a hypocrite. You not only complain about Karl's complaints, but you also delete and or move them. Now, on the politics board, you talk about something completely off topic. Have a single standard, move this to the correct board, or delete it.

Thanks
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:08
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
Remember how you had two posts in this topic and now there is only one?

I have warned you.

I have given you a very small demonstration.

Now kid, grow up.

Nox



Ye have warned me now.

Here is my warning to ye.

I have NO life.

My profile says I have a job, I DON'T.

I have nothing to do, and so help me, If I find the need, I will make sure this message board, and ye go down in flames.

I am also very intelligent.

Ye have no chance against me.

Be afraid Nox, be very afraid.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:20
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

I bet you that those two guys are the same person or gay lovers....
 #7 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:23
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

that is not a very nice thing to say
you will also pay boris.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:59
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

quote:
Originally posted by jsaxton14:
Now, on the politics board, you talk about something completely off topic.


The posts were posted, moved, and deleted from this forum. This is the place to get the information back to the poster.

Hypocrite? No. Doing my job as a Moderator? Yes.

Nox
 #9 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:18
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

quote:
Originally posted by KarlMarxxxx:
I have nothing to do, and so help me, If I find the need, I will make sure this message board, and ye go down in flames.

Be afraid Nox, be very afraid.



Give it your best shot kid. Totse has fired one Mod recently. Maybe you can make it two. Here is a suggestion (since you are so intelligent): suggest to JC that he replace me with you. You have such a sauve and debonnair sophistication in your manner and thought processes (not to mention subject matter for your topics), that JC might be impressed.

Save your macho bravado for your significant other.

By the way, get your act together or I will delete each and every one of your posts which do not relate to the topic at hand. You think you are so big and bad, we'll find out. You are a squat-to-pee whelp who's trying to run with the big dogs. As I have said before kidling, grow up.

Nox
 #10 
Old 2002-10-20, 00:18
4ot 4ot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

is JC taipan enigma?
PS where can i find the little hole?
 #11 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:00
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

As you have requested, I will keep every message posted on this screen name nice and regular, but I don't have a life, and soon you will have to wonder which strange posters are me and which are other people.
This BBS will descend into as much chaos as I have time to inflict.
You have little to do now but sit and weather the storm.

Bye bye now.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:23
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

quote:
Originally posted by 4ot:
is JC taipan enigma?
PS where can i find the little hole?



J.C. is J.C. Stanton and 'root' is enigma who is taipan enigma...I am gonna keep calling enigma enigma....I dislike the name root...
 #13 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:32
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

I dislike children who pretend to be older.
I dislike adults who act younger.
I dislike Marxxxxxxxxxxie.

"ye" sound dumb. People like "ye" have been delt with, and will be delt with. "Ye" should stop while "ye" are as ahead as "ye" will ever be.

The flooding of a board is highly unoriginal, in fact last year around this time there were several outbreaks, mostly in the "Attack on America" if my memory is correct.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:44
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

quote:
Originally posted by Bogey Man:
I dislike children who pretend to be older.
I dislike adults who act younger.
I dislike Marxxxxxxxxxxie.

"ye" sound dumb. People like "ye" have been delt with, and will be delt with. "Ye" should stop while "ye" are as ahead as "ye" will ever be.

The flooding of a board is highly unoriginal, in fact last year around this time there were several outbreaks, mostly in the "Attack on America" if my memory is correct.



I say "ye" because that is part of my religion yeism.
Ye are very insensitive in making fun of that.
My god Yedo will strike ye down, ye just wait.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:14
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

You know, I just realized that this thread is, after this message, one post away from having that fire thing on it.

I find that extremely funny.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-20, 06:37
UbiloZ UbiloZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

Marx,

Nox is right. You need to grow up. I'll give you an example: You believe you have influence, and power over this bbs. In reality you do not. And the more you believe in that, the more your status will deteriorate. Or in easier terms, stop making an ass of yourself. If you decide to threaten me with this Yedo nonsense this is my message: fuck him, and fuck you. False idols only have as much power over you as you give them. I'm an athiest, your god is a dead to me as your powertrip on this forum.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-20, 10:25
Jacross Jacross is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

quote:
Originally posted by UbiloZ:
Marx,

Nox is right. You need to grow up. I'll give you an example: You believe you have influence, and power over this bbs. In reality you do not. And the more you believe in that, the more your status will deteriorate. Or in easier terms, stop making an ass of yourself. If you decide to threaten me with this Yedo nonsense this is my message: fuck him, and fuck you. False idols only have as much power over you as you give them. I'm an athiest, your god is a dead to me as your powertrip on this forum.



WOW, way to take the idiot too seriously
 #18 
Old 2002-10-20, 16:49
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

Karl if you were so clever you would know the second your gay arse tried to flood Totse your address would be banned and you wouldn�t be able to come here again, oh and you also might have a job you fucking loser. Do you honestly think anyone here cares if you don�t have a life, I believe its called having a life you get all these little benefits like being able to look down on bombshock rejects like yourself. You are not welcome here you will not find solace here, just more people who laugh at you demented gay arse.

Oh and jaysax the jackass there is no hypocrisy, if you cant see the difference you are more retarded than Karl.

You were right nox the fall of Bombshock and all the retards it has displaced has redefined the idea of stupidity at Totse, god these losers crack me up. I almost regret TLL is gone, jk.

Keep up the good work nox, these shit for brains have already dragged down several other forums I would like to think we get to hold on to this one.

Viper
 #19 
Old 2002-10-20, 19:28
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

quote:
Originally posted by Viper2002:
Karl if you were so clever you would know the second your gay arse tried to flood Totse your address would be banned and you wouldn�t be able to come here again, oh and you also might have a job you fucking loser. Do you honestly think anyone here cares if you don�t have a life, I believe its called having a life you get all these little benefits like being able to look down on bombshock rejects like yourself. You are not welcome here you will not find solace here, just more people who laugh at you demented gay arse.

Oh and jaysax the jackass there is no hypocrisy, if you cant see the difference you are more retarded than Karl.

You were right nox the fall of Bombshock and all the retards it has displaced has redefined the idea of stupidity at Totse, god these losers crack me up. I almost regret TLL is gone, jk.

Keep up the good work nox, these shit for brains have already dragged down several other forums I would like to think we get to hold on to this one.

Viper



My IP changes every 24 hours or so, and I can get a different screen name.
And making an ass out of myself in the minds of a bunch of people I will never meet or speak to in any meaningfull way is not really that big of a problem to me.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:37
HomerJay603 HomerJay603 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

Did you read what that Karl guy said about ass callouses in the repeal the 8th ammendment topic?
OMFG that guy needs some therepy
 #21 
Old 2002-10-24, 23:07
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

quote:
Originally posted by HomerJay603:
Did you read what that Karl guy said about ass callouses in the repeal the 8th ammendment topic?
OMFG that guy needs some therepy



That was a joke dumass.
ye can go to hell.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-24, 23:20
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for KarlMarxxx

Can anyone reading this please NOT clcik Submit reply and then this stupid topic will die a quick death.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics