About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-18, 01:25
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

Some posters ask "Why care so much about Jewish lobbies now that you moved to Canada"?

Well, they are a pain in the ass here too. They can wreak their havoc and the government is so namby-pamby Liberal that they let them get away with anything they want, and let them win any lawsuit because the Jews are so "special" and delicate that you can't say anything about them without hurting their poor little feelings. The Human Rights tribunals and the Jewish lobbies need to both be tossed into the sea.

http://www.theamericanprowler.org/article.asp?art_id=2002_10_7_23_24_6
 #2 
Old 2002-10-18, 01:28
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

quote:
Originally posted by TheMouse:
The Human Rights tribunals and the Jewish lobbies need to both be tossed into the sea.


I agree. By the way, this post helped me get over my heart attack.

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-10-18, 01:45
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

That heart attack lasted quite a long time, are you feeling alright? Do you need to lie down? Turn your head and cough?

I swear I am a doctor.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-18, 01:51
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

This is the first response I've gotten from any of my 3 references to coronary attacks while replying to mouse. And wouldn't you know, mouse wasn't the one to reply.

*Nox is sad*

Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-10-18, 01:57
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

Sorry. I'm going through sensitivity training by the Human Rights Kommisars. My post was "insensitive to the feelings of the vulnerable Jewish people"
 #6 
Old 2002-10-18, 02:35
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

I guess and hope I understand what you�re aiming at, Mouse.

I can agree about the "special treatment" even if you simplify the cause of it, or make satire out of the cause, perhaps.

Lobbyist organisations are often a pain in the ass, and some of the worst (international) lobbyist - or similar - organisations are Jewish, of wich some are
Sionist, others "Holocaust-ist" and so on.

But this only means that these specific organisations and the individuals and conglomerates of people etc behind them, are obnoxius. Not everybody they claim to represent.

So, in this case, don�t refer to "the Jews" as if they were acting as one, and therefore could be blamed as one.

Nope, this is not the "special treatment", or the "sensivity" you mentioned. I sometimes see fit to critisize US politics, for example, but I do it without saying "the Americans are at it again", or even "USA is at it again". I try to point out the government or organisation, or whatever...

I�m not trying to lecture you, it�s just that I�ve seen too much of "the Jews did it" "the Illuminati is Jewish" since I first arrived here a few days ago. Those who believe so must of course say it, but we who don�t can at least watch our language. And also about all other groups, of course.

That said, I must ask what you mean about the Human Rights Tribunals, as I don�t understand at all...

Wiecny kwiat wtadza! FoxLeonard


 #7 
Old 2002-10-18, 02:47
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

Canada has Human Rights courts.

Jewish lobbies would also be nothing if the majority of Jews opposed them.

What's really amazing in this case, is that the Jewish Defense League is a terrorist group with members that have been arrested for bombings and bomb plots. And they can take a guy to court for saying something that offends them and win!


http://www.rickross.com/groups/jewish_defense.html

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0799/9907081.html

 #8 
Old 2002-10-18, 03:25
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

Shouldn't we be applauding them for attacking Soviets?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-18, 03:45
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

Thanks for the explanations, Mouse!

I haven�t checked the links yet, but I know that you�re right about The Jewish Defence League, and that they are not the only one�s with a similar history.

You�ve also got a point in saying that the organisations would be nothing if they weren�t supported by a majority of the Jewish people.

Still, there are many influental and powerful groups who are not supported by the majority of any people.

The first that comes to my mind right now is the small and rather clandestine The League for The United States of Europe. The gang that made the European Community come to be, and who are still at it...

And as Sweden happens to be a member of the Community, I�m more or less forced to seemingly support those guys. To a point, but still.

Before I�m digressing here...I�ll...

Ewige Blumenkraft! FoxLeonard
 #10 
Old 2002-10-19, 02:37
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

It seems like the Jewish lobbies have spread to pretty much everywhere accept Israel. Most Jews that actually live in Israel are too poor, pathetic, or enlightened to care.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:47
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

quote:
Originally posted by UnclNastyFingerz:
Most Jews that actually live in Israel are too poor, pathetic, or enlightened to care.


I guess you've been there haven't you?
 #12 
Old 2002-10-20, 01:52
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

Yes I have. I've never met an Israeli who supported Israel as actively as most American Jewish lobbies.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:49
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

quote:
Originally posted by UnclNastyFingerz:
Yes I have. I've never met an Israeli who supported Israel as actively as most American Jewish lobbies.


Funny when I went there it wasn't that way.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:02
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

Although the manner in which ye talk about your ideas sounds quite racist, I must agree that israel is wrong, and must be dismantled.
Israel has NO right to exist, and I have NO sympathy for them whenever they get bombed.
They STOLE land from Islams, (or we stole it and gave it to israel).
They have no more right to take their land than the Native Americans have a right to take every piece of land in America.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-20, 12:47
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

Karl, stop talking out of your ass. Israel has the right to exist. They 't have the right to oppress and kill Palestinian civilians, illegally occupy Palestinian land, and they should stop being a military theocratic dictatorship.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-20, 12:49
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

Joe, who did you talk to in Israel? Random bystanders, or wealthy Jews with government ties? Maybe you just talked to soldiers or politicians.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-20, 20:51
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

Karl, your anology doesn't make much sense. The Palestinians are more like the Injuns.

I'd also like to point out that Israel had been British since before WWI.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-20, 21:50
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

quote:
Originally posted by UnclNastyFingerz:
Joe, who did you talk to in Israel? Random bystanders, or wealthy Jews with government ties? Maybe you just talked to soldiers or politicians.


Nasty, here is a little lesson on social issues in Israel. First, practically everyone 18-38 is a soldier. Second, The only Israeli politician that I saw was some of the Isreali cabinet, which was from a distance. Random Jews is who I talked to, and most disagreed with you. Of course, when I was there, they weren't afraid of getting blown up everyday.

Nasty, what, according to you, is a wealthy Jew? the way some people here speak of Jews, (Mouse, Saturn and a few others come to mind)
A poor Jew is like wings on a pig.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:02
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

The most wealthy community in my city is the Jewish one. My husband used to play tennis with a Jew. His family was seriously loaded. Everyone in his neighborhood was loaded. Even then, they still got a very very nice Jewish Community Center built with taxpayer money.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:23
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

I know more Jews, but there is still a significant number of wealthy Jews who have an overwhelming amount of power in their social community.

The majority of Israelis I talked to either agreed with me or were completely apethetic and didn't care. Not many people bought into the "protecting our nation and our faith" bullshit that Zionists throw in our faces.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:56
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

quote:
Originally posted by UnclNastyFingerz:
I know more Jews, but there is still a significant number of wealthy Jews who have an overwhelming amount of power in their social community.

The majority of Israelis I talked to either agreed with me or were completely apethetic and didn't care. Not many people bought into the "protecting our nation and our faith" bullshit that Zionists throw in our faces.



Was that recently that you went there?
 #22 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:07
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

It's been like that since the 70s.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:22
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

quote:
Originally posted by VeneFrigus:
Karl, your anology doesn't make much sense. The Palestinians are more like the Injuns.

I'd also like to point out that Israel had been British since before WWI.



And we didn't steal it either.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-21, 20:27
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JDL oversensitivity in Alberta

quote:
Originally posted by UnclNastyFingerz:
It's been like that since the 70s.


Gee, Rich politicans and Businessmen must have dressed up like ordinary people to come and say those things to me then, Right?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics