This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-09-09, 21:22
|
white plimsoles 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Dont Attack Iraq
of course Nox, of course you are right. you obviously have been into Iraq, had a private meeting with Suddam then afterwards he showed you round his weapon hold, and gave u a demo and some souviner photos to take home to show the grandchildren.
|
|
#2
 2002-09-10, 01:05
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Dont Attack Iraq
Yes I was. Don't you remember, I was in the seat next to you on the plane.
Now I return to reality. Today is tuesday, on thursday, President Bush speaks to the UN (he has already had private meetings with world leaders). Let us see what comes out then.
Nox
|
|
#3
 2002-09-10, 05:52
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Dont Attack Iraq
We also cannot prove they do not exist, therefore you also have to factor that.
|