About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-14, 21:32
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default The memory of hitler gets stronger every day

Any reason why? http://www.ferris.edu/isar/pictures/mercury/hitler.htm
 #2 
Old 2002-08-14, 21:39
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The memory of hitler gets stronger every day

Hmmm, the first part of that topic is missing and its too much hastle to rewrite so i'll be brief.

Go to the link and then voice your opinion. Not only is Hitler linked by most to evil and his face instantly recognisable but he seems to be very readable. Any particular ideas why?

Basically, Hitlers the most studied man, and i can't work out why.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-15, 02:44
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The memory of hitler gets stronger every day

Who knows? I've wondered why he did what he did myself. I've pushed aside all of the "He did it for the Greatness of Germany" and such.

Possibly because he was the exact opposite of what Christ was.

[This message has been edited by Joe Boo (edited 08-15-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-08-15, 05:02
Regular
 
Default Re: The memory of hitler gets stronger every day

I get shit for this all the time, but I think he was a great leader. Of course, killing people is not something I support, but I do believe in the cause of returning Germany to its ethnic roots, especially religiously. I don't believe in ethnic mixing, although I myself am mixed.

I don't hate people, I just don't want a universal race. I like being proud of my Germanic heritage. I don't want my future generations to have to identify with their Arab roots, German roots, African roots, and Asian roots.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-26, 08:17
Conscript Ben Conscript Ben is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The memory of hitler gets stronger every day

hey man,don't pick on the asains,i'll get my DDR crew on ya(naa jk)
 #6 
Old 2002-08-27, 03:36
Freeman Hercule Freeman Hercule is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The memory of hitler gets stronger every day

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:
Who knows? I've wondered why he did what he did myself. I've pushed aside all of the "He did it for the Greatness of Germany" and such.

Possibly because he was the exact opposite of what Christ was.



oh, so he was a good guy then? no, he was killing the jews, in his own words, for the lord almighty."

blah

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics