|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-06-01, 01:37
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Anarchism, a political pipedream
Anarchists make coherent points when pointing out society's problems, but discredit themselves because they have no logical solution - all they present is pure defiance of the laws of nature.
Would the human race need to absolve anarchism, or would it need to consist of one person to work?
|
|
#2
 2002-06-01, 01:49
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
Uncle,
Finally a post that makes sense. Not only that I agree with you.
The problem is your premise closes further discussion because it (the first sentence) says it all.
You don't have to be extremely bright to find fault- any joe-sixpack does that on a daily basis. The solutions to those problems may or may not be simple, but are most likely, difficult to implement. If the solution was really easy, that problem would already have been long gone.
Nox
|
|
#3
 2002-06-02, 15:51
|
blackh0le 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
if you see a person getting bit by a dog, the first thing you might do is save the person. that doesnt solve the problem of the dog bitting someone else does it. offering a solution on how a dog should be always kept on a leash or the owner must train him/her, when the person is being bitten wont help it make the dog stop bitting that person.
- [blackh0le]
|
|
#4
 2002-06-02, 16:40
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
"Uncle", why dont you get off your friend's SN and make your own? Youre making a bad name for him.
|
|
#5
 2002-06-02, 21:20
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
It's my screen name now, and I'm hoping that my reputation and personality will soon replace his for this name.
|
|
#6
 2002-06-02, 22:22
|
hp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
quote: all they present is pure defiance of the laws of nature.
Anarchists defy the laws of nature? That's new to me. Last I heard, it was the Authority who defied laws of nature by implementing it's System on the people. Besides, in our world, the Capitalists are the positive claimants. If they want me to accept the status quo, they must first legitimize it. Until then, however, I will keep on searching for something better.
|
|
#7
 2002-06-03, 00:23
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
Without a system of laws to unite and represent the People, the whole concept of the People doesn't exist. Anarchism destroys the structure that allows true freedom, and creates for the most brutal exploitation and abuse of power possible in nature. It defies the laws of natures because without a state or enforce rights, their are no rights. While the State can corrupt, the state also prevents corruption.
Anarchism is the most natural form of human corruption, which defies the laws of nature. How? By going against every natural law in existence, allowing personal power to destroy natural limits - abolishing the significance of tribes, factions, destroying the concept of unity, which protects all freedom and civil rights. Anarchism defies the laws of physics, since it contradicts it's ideals in the degree that it allows for corruption. Because of this, it physically cannot work.
|
|
#8
 2002-06-03, 01:01
|
hp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
quote: Without a system of laws to unite and represent the People, the whole concept of the People doesn't exist
What happened to the people? Can't they represent themselves either? quote: Anarchism destroys the structure that allows true freedom, and creates for the most brutal exploitation and abuse of power possible in nature.
If by that 'structure that allows true freedom' you mean the Government (or the System which the government has created), then I sincerely pity you. quote: It defies the laws of natures because without a state or enforce rights, their are no rights.
You have the right to do whatever you do and face the consequances. Besides, since when does the State enforces your rights? That's bullshit. The State only grants you those rights which it judges harmless - the rest of your rights however are taken away because obviously you are to stupid to decide what to do with your own body and yourself. quote: Anarchism is the most natural form of human corruption, which defies the laws of nature. How? By going against every natural law in existence, allowing personal power to destroy natural limits - abolishing the significance of tribes, factions, destroying the concept of unity, which protects all freedom and civil rights.
Anarchism abolishes the concept of unity? Boy, you got a lot to learn about anarchy. I suggest you review whatever material you used to form your opinion - you obviously missed the whole purpose of direct democracy.
|
|
#9
 2002-06-03, 01:27
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
Uncle, quote: Originally posted by UnclNastyFingerz: It's my screen name now, and I'm hoping that my reputation and personality will soon replace his for this name.
I see this, I believe it not. You began this thread at 0137 on 1 June. The idiot post that you put on the Che Guevara topic was at 1903 on 1 June, a full seventeen and one-half hours later. What I suspect is that you realized people were getting tired of your attention-getting drivel and have come up with new persona as a smoke-screen. Why am I making these comments? A. I despise the fact that you think I'm stupid enough to believe your lie (new person)...I don't. B. The one thing I required of you in order for me to respond to you was that you get an education. You have had that and for whatever immature reason you wasted everyone's time with bovine excrement. I responded to this post initially with a comment about this post finally showing you had a brain. I will respond to your cogent posts and will slam dunk you if you revert to your idiocy again. And as I said before, what others may believe is up to them...as for me, If it looks like a duck, and if it quacks like a duck, then it must be.......a cow (if I believed you). Nox
|
|
#10
 2002-06-03, 14:55
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
The more direct the democracy, the more corruption. Those with money will buy their way in, kill their openents, and take control. The People cannot maintain control democratically, they need a strong Dictatorship. Then a real democracy will be created, a centralized democracy, where one party will consider the views of the People without allowing for corruption and maintaining stability.
|
|
#11
 2002-06-03, 14:57
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
No, I made the Che Guervera post, as well as this post. I made all the posts under my name recently. About a month ago, I started posting under this name, which my friend gave to me. I plan to replace whatever qualities were attributed to this name prior to my arrival with my personal qualities.
|
|
#12
 2002-06-03, 15:51
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
Uncle,
Looks to me like you need to be your own man with your own identity.
Registering with Totse is incredibly easy.
However, it appears that your ego is after the number in the number of posts block.
I can assure you that two things are true of me:
A. Your age is irrelavant. A ten-year-old with an intelligent thought/question will get my best response/answer.
B. The quantity of posts is likewise irrelavant. Remember that kid with the "note to self" garbage?
My point: Get your own name/identity.
Nox
|
|
#13
 2002-06-03, 16:03
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
I probably will eventually. I don't have my own computer or my own email address, so I don't know if it's worth going about that. Whatever the point is, UnclNastyFingerz is ME and nobody else now. I consider myself somewhat superior to the person that had the name before me, and since he was somewhat oblivious, I can have no problem posting with the name that's automatically signed on when I get online.
|
|
#14
 2002-06-03, 17:53
|
hp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
quote: Then a real democracy will be created, a centralized democracy, where one party will consider the views of the People without allowing for corruption and maintaining stability.
That's extremly naive. To say that corruption will be eliminated (or almost) by building a strong Government is rediculous reasoning. By creating a small powerful elite (the Authority), you're only encouraging the corruption to occur.
|
|
#15
 2002-06-03, 18:11
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
If the elite legitamately represents the People, the People will control the elite.
|
|
#16
 2002-06-03, 18:26
|
hp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
Yes, that's the same reasoning they used to describe representative capitalist democracy.
Oh and look, it hasn't eliminated corruptions, has it?
|
|
#17
 2002-06-03, 23:52
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
quote: Originally posted by UnclNastyFingerz: ...About a month ago, I started posting under this name, which my friend gave to me.
'Uncle Nasty Fingers'. What a prize! Can I buy it off ya? quote: I plan to replace whatever qualities were attributed to this name prior to my arrival with my personal qualities.
You don't have any. Somebody has flipped your lid open and poured theirs in your skull. You could post under any name, and it would be instantly recognizable. Start thinking for yourself.
|
|
#18
 2002-06-04, 00:45
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
Representetive capitalist society MADE Communism corrupt. In a communist word, the state would absolve the people and the people would disolve corruption.
|
|
#19
 2002-06-04, 01:41
|
hp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Anarchism, a political pipedream
quote: Representetive capitalist society MADE Communism corrupt.
Cute. While I agree that Capitalists tried lots of methods to destroy communism and therefore left the communist Government little choice but to react to such threat (and same thing vice versa actually), you're not actually going to tell me that corruption oncly occurs because of capitalism, are you?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|