About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-29, 00:01
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Hillary Clinton????

Did I miss something with elections, Or did they do away with having to reside in a state for a certain number of years before running for a senate? If not, and maybe i am wrong for interpreting it too literally, But HOW THE FUCK WAS SHE ABLE TO RUN FOR NY SENATOR? Maybe I missed that but if someone knows about this, please tell me
 #2 
Old 2002-05-29, 00:05
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

One more thing, if I was Bush's wife, i would have slapped the shit outta her for her laughing and eye-rolling at Bush when he was addressing the nation after Sept 11th. You don't do that if you are supposed to be a Senator and know your gonna be shown live on national TV. On a more humorous note. I think Bubba would be a great talk show host, just like Geraldo he could go find Osama and tell him to that he needs to do away with veiling women completly because he needs to get laid. maybe tell him to change his name to Osama Bin Drinkin, Osama Bin Fuckin, Osama Bin Smokin' (he would like that one)Just like Jaime Foxx :O)

 #3 
Old 2002-05-29, 00:16
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

Joe,

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:
Did I miss something with elections, Or did they do away with having to reside in a state for a certain number of years before running for a senate?


Hillary baby isn't the first carpet bagger in modern times to get elected NY Senator. A guy named Robert Kennedy did the same thing. As far as why? Got me. I lived in Plattsburgh NY and I would have bet money against her election (good thing I didn't) because she got many votes in upstate as well as the city. Maybe one day Dick Morris will tell us the secret...until then I have to say stuffed ballot box and voting by the dead.

Nox
 #4 
Old 2002-05-29, 01:19
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

Must have been. Good thing people bood her dumbass at that rally
 #5 
Old 2002-05-29, 03:42
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

quote:
Originally posted by nox:
...until then I have to say stuffed ballot box and voting by the dead.

Nox



She won over the silent majority.(platonic reference)
 #6 
Old 2002-05-30, 03:10
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

I think if she used Chelsea as an "incentive" I would have definalty voted against her
 #7 
Old 2002-05-30, 20:48
Regular
 
nowhere in particular
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

i loved it when she demanded to know everything there was to know about the "9-11 memo" til she found out it was on her husband's desk in 2000.

and hasn't said a word since.

come to think of it neither has any other democrat, and now they've changed their story.

we weren't questioning bush, we just don't want it to happen again.

if it hadn't been on clinton's desk first,

we'd still be hearing this bullshit.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-31, 01:16
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

Ain't that the truth. Fuckin Democrats and their bullshit piss me off. If she runs for president and wins i dunno what is gonna happen but we are fucked. like the same assholes who say Jimmy Carter was a great president.
 #9 
Old 2002-05-31, 03:35
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

Joe,

What is wrong with you?

It takes a VERY GREAT president to defeat the deadly vicious "attack rabbit".

Nox
 #10 
Old 2002-05-31, 03:46
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

Well NOX, sadly most people will vote for her just because she is a woman. Just like most people in hawaii vote for Canidates because they are filipino
 #11 
Old 2002-05-31, 21:56
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

Joe,

The "attack rabbit" was a reference to Carter. Funny story if you haven't heard it.

Nox
 #12 
Old 2002-05-31, 23:04
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

Never heard it before. I'll have to check it out. thanks!
 #13 
Old 2002-06-02, 20:54
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

Reminds me of a mayor who was busted during a FBI sting operation, clearly showing him on videotape smoking crack cocaine. And enjoying it too I might add!

Same individual recently caught by police in a park with rock cocaine in his possession.

The idiots still vote him back into office.
 #14 
Old 2002-06-02, 21:30
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

I know, and I always ask the one question, How did that happen? I dunno maybe people like having a mayor that indulges in crack rocks and being a dusthead. I sure as hell wouldn't want his ass running my city, state or nation.
 #15 
Old 2002-06-02, 21:57
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

Poop,

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
The idiots still vote him back into office.


At first glance, I would agree with you, however, you forgot that 55% of the D.C. population worked for the City of D.C. His political opponents had threatened to trim the City payroll. So a criminal was reelected...political patronage...a bunch of worthless employees keeping their sometimes non-existant job, but very existant paycheck.

Black corruption...just as bad a white corruption...same schtuff, different players.

Nox
 #16 
Old 2002-06-03, 04:29
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hillary Clinton????

Only thing is, If he was arrested he would have claimed it as racism. Just like O.J. did.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics