About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-07, 23:04
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default This board has sucked it lately

Where the hell is everyone?
 #2 
Old 2001-11-08, 01:52
skinn skinn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

you are right, it seems every one has gone. I admit to coming here and finding nothing appeals to me then leaving. nothing seems new.

Yes I know."why the hell don't I post some thing then!" well why don't I?

I have been to stuck up my own arse to give a flying toss, I have been actively puting my foot down (in my mouth!) and above all Learning about the logic and thoughts that should have been learnt years ago.

No I am not getting soft, just getting some realisation. We talk about strength, But how is that strength to be used? where is that will to be directed? How does my clan fight the fight for hearts and minds of the ones we try to "save" when there is no trust between other groups?

I know I am not a great thinker(suprise surprise) I am a great feeler! But even I know that unity of purpose and political awarnes is the forward thinkers goal, (and that I have been Scoring own goals lately)

when the fight is to big, and there is no where to turn, where does the soldier rest?
what can bring about a victory when there is defeat after defeat?

Is the answer realy 42?

Not maoning and groneing just letting off steam.

feeling better now,

cheers
 #3 
Old 2001-11-08, 16:05
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

I'm still here.
 #4 
Old 2001-11-08, 17:52
govinda govinda is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

It does get a little old to constantly argue about facsism - doesn't it to you dude?

Let's talk about the weather instead. Stupid English weather always fucking raining and it has started to get dark at about 4:00pm, which sucks.
I miss the sun!
 #5 
Old 2001-11-08, 17:58
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

I've started to lose interest. I have to admit I find myself agreeing with Govinda

------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 #6 
Old 2001-11-08, 20:07
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

both those fairies,

the bald hari krishna and the neoplasm

fucking post retrogress recidivism!!!

naturally they arnt gong to find releif in free sedulousness thinkers not controlled by subjugation and a clear ability to deal and actualize equality in them selves.

beings that are here developing and sharing awareness to judge for them self dont give two fucks about your brain washing luridness

let them suffer in their own result.

 #7 
Old 2001-11-08, 21:59
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Yay. Nihil is still around.
 #8 
Old 2001-11-09, 23:47
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Messer, the virgin, idealistic fairy. God, that's rich.
 #9 
Old 2001-11-10, 06:23
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

LoL. Untouched by masculine aggression AND feminine submission. But hes got a son of a bitch of a stubborn spirit at least. I hope he soon starts to gag thinking he was once so fuckin naive and misguided.
 #10 
Old 2001-11-10, 12:31
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Wow, the two bigoted, fucked up, Fascist cunts.
 #11 
Old 2001-11-10, 14:42
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Haha, aw we must have hit a nerve; hes never over reacted so. Go back to bed boy.
Im not Bigoted. And where the hell did the other Fascist come from?
Messer, you'll learn. I cant imagine what psychological weakness is yours that you maintain you know it all at a virginal 15.
 #12 
Old 2001-11-10, 18:09
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Keep telling yourself that.
 #13 
Old 2001-11-10, 23:26
skinn skinn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Oh to the joys of youth and the happy feelings of the pillow lined world the "free" thinkers and the "Enlighterned" ppl live in. Evil is something that only comes out at holloween, and the Crosby show is a fact based docu-soap.

OH my gosh I have been so dang nouighty all this time, Please mr big scary "Man" let me grow my hair and braid it with hope beeds whist eating lental soup and lisening to that there rock and\or Roll music.

please let me join you safe little world, so that nasty facist will not try to take my poor little soul away

LOL to all you sick fucks who live in la la land away from the real world.

------------------
your honour is your life.
let none dispute it!
 #14 
Old 2001-11-12, 03:35
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Messer, it's time to end this pointless war. You seem to be more intelligent lately, so can you and defiant just shut up. I think THAT is whats wrong with this board.
 #15 
Old 2001-11-12, 16:03
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Maybe...
 #16 
Old 2001-11-14, 19:59
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Nah probably not. Nothing he says will matter until he gets knocked over or has a girl touch his penis. He can press Ctrl+C from all the philosophers he wants to.
 #17 
Old 2001-11-14, 21:36
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

He may not know much about philosophy (No insult, I don't either) but he did show great knowledge and comprehension of modern history in a post on israel.
 #18 
Old 2001-11-14, 22:39
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Defiant, how often have you posted that Ctrl-C shit? Fifty times perhaps? Originality is definatly not one of your virtues.

As to philosophy, I don't believe to be as erudite as you Defiant, but I think the points I have brought up are relevant (especially when regarding Nietzsche) whereas you bring up objections without proof. (I'm talking of the Nietzsche discussion specifically) You, who so likes to manipulate evidence has not brought forward a single quote to prove your statements. Unfortunately that is the only proof you can present when arguing the case of a dead man. Yet still, I have seen none of it.
 #19 
Old 2001-11-15, 00:05
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

I didnt quote anything because Im not going to pour over volumes of shit online and hilite it so I can paste it and say, See, virginal school children are intelligent, see, see. I recall several instances where I quoted Nietzsche from memory though. My signature is from Thus Spake Zorothustra shithead. Nietzsche was not an existentialist, I dont know why you have to bring this into every thread. Every definition of existentialist anyone has posted shows scorn for the idea of a truth before conciousness. Nietzsche clearly believes in a greater truth man should serve. Of course he didnt pack his entire belief system into one iddy bitty little quotelet for me to paste like youre so fond of, so its difficult.
 #20 
Old 2001-11-20, 14:57
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

Oh my. Are you upset with messer, defiant?

Hmmmm... The Superman. Was Neitszche a comic book writer. No.

Then what is the superman? A higher level of man you say? A man near godlike status? Sounds at least somewhat existentialist to me...

------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 #21 
Old 2001-11-20, 21:00
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

A man who is the next logical step in human evoltion. Evolution is not an existentialist reality. It implies a great force of nature that exists without human conciousness. Evolution is not existentialist. Over men are more evolved people. Nietzsche believed in striving for more evolved people...Evolution is not existentialist.
I think if I copy your public schooling and just repeat shit you will start to learn.
 #22 
Old 2001-11-21, 15:14
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

What are you talking about, all you ever do is reoeat shit. Existensialism, God has died because humanity no longer needs him. Nietzsche had men evolving to near godlike status. In fact, this is fomr the Encarta encyclopedia:

quote:
Originally posted to smash Defiant:
One of Nietzsche's fundamental contentions was that traditional values (represented primarily by Christianity) had lost their power in the lives of individuals. He expressed this in his proclamation �God is dead.� He was convinced that traditional values represented a �slave morality,� a morality created by weak and resentful individuals who encouraged such behavior as gentleness and kindness because the behavior served their interests. Nietzsche claimed that new values could be created to replace the traditional ones, and his discussion of the possibility led to his concept of the overman or superman.


There you have it folks, I have my argument and sources, all in one. The article continues in such a way, you should read it at http://encarta.msn.com/find/Concise.asp?z=1&pg=2&ti=761572710#5

Of course, this will be just like my post in S&A:
quote:
Originally posted by Defiant Exile:
Nah Im not going to. Racial loyalty is irrelevant and no statistics, sad stories, or emotionaless cold logic will change my stance on it.


So what does it take to get you to change your mind about ANYTHING?


------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 #23 
Old 2001-11-22, 09:08
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

dammit this is boring messer, defiant, neither of you is going to convince the other of anything. just meet and fight to the death with pick axes.
 #24 
Old 2001-11-22, 18:29
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

That would be so cool.

Tape it for the rest of us? Or at least take pictures?

------------------
"God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."
 #25 
Old 2001-11-29, 18:10
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This board has sucked it lately

*bump*

Any response on Neitzsche yet Defiant, or have you conveniently ignored my post?

------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics