|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought. |
 |
|
#1
 2001-06-15, 02:44
|
Droog13 
Regular
|
|
|
|
FREE MASONS IN TORONO
IS IT JUST ME OR ARE THEY TRIANGULATING ON THE CORNER OF 4TH AND QUEENS BECAUSE I KNOW I HAVE BEEN SOMEWHAT HOW YOU MIGHT SAY "FOCUSSED" ON BY SEVERAL MASONS AFTER MY ATTEMPT TO SIMPLY GAIN SOME TRUTH ON THEIR GROUNDS IN THE YOUNG AND BLOOR BUILDING AND HAVE HAD SEVERAL DEATH THREATS AND NOW I SUSPECT MOST OF THE NORTHWEST SIDE OF TORONTO IS POPULATED AND IN THE KNOW IM NOT QUITE SURE IF ANYONE IS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION BUT I DONT WANT TO POST ANYMORE INFO AS THIS IS MOST INDEFINATLY BEING READ BY ONE OF THEM SO IF ANYONE IS IN THE AREA AND IS WILLING TO "STAND UP" AND TAKE OFF THE BLIND FOLD PLEASE PHONE ME AT 1-905-542-8100
|
|
#2
 2001-06-16, 01:12
|
Redrover 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FREE MASONS IN TORONO
Theirs a masonic temple just across th street from my school. They don't look that treatning.
|
|
#3
 2001-06-25, 06:55
|
-=-goatboy-=- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FREE MASONS IN TORONO
Masons are cool. I want to become one, and also a member of an elite country club. But I want to get in by like.. being son of the owner or something. That way I can dress any way I want and not get kicked out.
When Mr. Smith is wearing his $9000 leisure suit and is meeting Mr. President at the "exclusive club" I want to come up in ripped jeans and combat boots and stand between the two to ask Mr. Smith for his autograph.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|