About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-29, 00:58
Regular
 
Downey California
Default We're getting the Senate back, BIOTCHES

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,25803,00.html

I'll keep youse informed
 #2 
Old 2001-05-29, 21:20
m1066ad m1066ad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: We're getting the Senate back, BIOTCHES

I hope it helps, but I ain't holdin' my breath
 #3 
Old 2001-05-30, 21:35
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: We're getting the Senate back, BIOTCHES

damn liberals.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-30, 21:36
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: We're getting the Senate back, BIOTCHES

you're both from california aren't you?
 #5 
Old 2001-05-31, 05:23
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: We're getting the Senate back, BIOTCHES

He's from New Jersey, were you talking about originally? Yet I am still in Califonia at the moment.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-31, 05:34
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: We're getting the Senate back, BIOTCHES

oi lokil, what with the auzzie accent man,

youse??

i knew

you were only in it for the chicks man, you read in that post of saturnine how chicks like an auzzie accent-lol

---------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #7 
Old 2001-05-31, 17:47
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: We're getting the Senate back, BIOTCHES

'cept that some other democratic senator's gonna be forced to resign due to bribery issues or some such nonsense, so we're back were we started....
 #8 
Old 2001-05-31, 20:12
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: We're getting the Senate back, BIOTCHES

quote:
Originally posted by nihilistic:
youse??



"youse" is also Italian, Flushing-style.

Note: Flushing is New York
 #9 
Old 2001-06-01, 20:25
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: We're getting the Senate back, BIOTCHES

Wait, Lokil you're a democrate? But I'm all with you... in fact I go one step further, I say they all turn neutral....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics