About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-26, 00:56
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

Welcom me however the fuck you want. I prefer politeness to rudeness, though.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-26, 01:15
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

What are you trying to accomplish exactly?
 #3 
Old 2001-05-26, 01:45
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

Hmm? In the long run I'm trying to graduate from high school. Currently I'm trying to make a complete ass out of myself.

So...

Um...

Kill the Mexicans. Kill every fucking Mexican you see.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-26, 01:52
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

Well there are many other places you can make an ass out of yerself, not here.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-26, 02:08
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

Okay, it looks like we started this off on the wrong foot.

*holds out hand*

Wanna have sex? John Lott books really turn me on.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-26, 09:28
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

HP Lovecraft gives me wood.

*glances at all the people staring at me*

Uhh... I meant... Playboy...
 #7 
Old 2001-05-26, 10:10
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

Sex! Sex! Sex!

*Portishead song comes on WinAmp*

*falls asleep*
 #8 
Old 2001-05-29, 22:52
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

......um....okay.....hey....im privo....how many children have you raped exactly?....as for drug addicted...im sure we all are in some way so that doesnt make you special....nothing you've said so far makes you special or distinct....you're too absurd to warrant any real attention....so i bid you adieu and go on with my life

el privo
 #9 
Old 2001-05-30, 08:23
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

*catches trippy masturbating over picture of C'thulu*
 #10 
Old 2001-05-30, 10:09
m1066ad m1066ad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

Fucking FBI narc
 #11 
Old 2001-05-31, 06:47
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

HEY! My nads were itchy. I was just scratchin... you guys... awww, damn.
 #12 
Old 2001-05-31, 17:45
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ahoy! I'm this bbs's long awaited drug-addled pedophile! Welcome me with open arms!

so yer replacing rob then?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics