About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-30, 18:29
Regular
 
Downey California
Default California Livin...

Today in the L.A. Times I read that my city lost it's white majority since the last census.

*sob*

Displaced by "Latinos" and Asians. I don't mind the Asians, because they're in the same class we are.
 #2 
Old 2001-03-30, 18:32
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: California Livin...

i hear mexico's going to move the capital from mexico city to LA.

in an effort to get closer to the people.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-30, 21:11
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: California Livin...

That's real cool.
 #4 
Old 2001-03-30, 22:08
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: California Livin...

And the valley has a ballot measure to suceed from L.A..........taking their ball and jacks and leaving! Next, maybe Disneyland will become a city, the ultimate gated community...sorry Lokil, I was under the erroneous impression that your mouth had legs. Rant as you wish, I will know you forgive me if you send "absolution baklava"
jk, not really....I guess I'm just a pastry chasing sugar slut.....anyway, sorry.

------------------
=/\__/\=
>'0"0'<
>>>Y<<<
 #5 
Old 2001-03-31, 03:53
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: California Livin...

My dad just got back from a business trip in Santa Barbara. He said there are better jobs in his industry in Oregon, Washington (Seattle), and Texas. He knows the Presidents of various companies in those states.

Guess, I'll be out of Cali in 8 to 10 months. Oh well, one less White person, what else is new? Si, Senor Lokil, por favor movar (move).

 #6 
Old 2001-03-31, 03:56
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: California Livin...

Los Angeles para Latinos solo!

suuuuure...

I'll miss the weather tho. That's what caused the midwesters to move here in the first place. Actually, my grand parents were from Brooklyn. Brooklyn of the 1930's.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics