About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-01, 21:50
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Racism

Solution ; Just keep fucking each other until we're all the same colour.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-02, 03:45
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

will do
 #3 
Old 2000-10-02, 10:06
AltF4 AltF4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

My idea of group sex is using both hands.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-05, 23:23
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

I like Trippy's idea, but we have to leave out blacks.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-05, 23:28
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

Just kidding people! Seriously though, as long as we classify people by their race there will always be racists. Who cares. There will always be stupid people who will find some reason to hate.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-06, 12:29
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

Ignorant, you're next for the camel's anus.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-06, 20:13
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

I,d rather it go up your ass. Probably more room since your head has been up it for some time.j/k Why the threat? I agree with your position. I just think racist and ethnocentrics should be left to themselves. I don't need everyone in the world to agree with my point of view and I feel sorry that they will live their life so devoid of the experience of different cultures. Now if you don't mind I'm going to listen to some blues, watch some kabuki,eat a taco, and wash it down with a nice cappachino.

[This message has been edited by completelyignorant (edited 10-07-2000).]
 #8 
Old 2000-10-23, 16:01
Violent Impulses Violent Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

I am rascist and not shamed to admit it.

I don't HATE coloured people but I just think they should get thier own continent or something.

I believe FIRMLY in natural selection and I belieeve that racism is a form of natural selection, the more superior race (white, black, hispanic, whatever) must survive to dominate the globe.

Our ape ancestors faught eachother for superiority, the Homo Sapiens wiped out the Homo Neanderthalensis and survived, that is what it is all about. We are in it for the species boys and girls.

I do HATE packies (indians and shit) because they came to my country (England) and now there are not enough jobs to go around and they have a shop on every fucking corner. They are not English yet they live here, work here and most of them mooch off our fucking government and OUR money. Bastards, I think they should all go back to their own country. They are nothing but fucking refugees and they should fuck off and leave us ENGLISH (anglo-saxon) people alone.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-23, 19:11
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

Violent, it sounds like you have more of a beef w/ your gov'ts immigration policy than w/ the people of Pakistan. They just want to make a dollar, or quid like everyone else. If you're worried about a lack of employment get off your ass and do something about it(i.e. start a business, lobby the gov't, whatever.) Don't just sit and complain about how all the darkies need to be sent back were they came from because you know that is not going to happen.
Why do people complain about a lack of intelligent discourse on this board?
 #10 
Old 2000-10-24, 00:42
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

If Indians and Pakistanis have shops on every corner, that suggests they own the shops. That means they worked hard and saved up the money to start the shop, and if it's still there, they're doing a good job as businessmen to keep it running. It's not their fault if you can't do that.

I believe in natural selection, too. At the rate you're going, those "darkies" are gonna stomp your sorry ass right out of existence. Enjoy!
 #11 
Old 2000-10-24, 07:28
soullace soullace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

Natural Selection works on a per person basis (on its most basic level). Now using your thinking, we should all become recluses, hide in a cave and kill everyone we meet, because its survival of the fittest man.

Blaming someone else for your problems is just bullshit anyways. Learn to resolve your problems, geesh.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-25, 01:26
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

*kills violent impulses roasts him on a spit and eats him*
 #13 
Old 2000-10-25, 05:22
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

Big words from somebody whose ancestors actually invaded India and Pakistan and took them over, now you're claiming that your heritage has exclusive rights over england?
 #14 
Old 2000-10-25, 05:39
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

want a leg?
 #15 
Old 2000-10-25, 05:58
Xin Xin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

hey violent, you seem pretty intelligent...but you also sound pretty damn stuck up too. are you one of those richie little bitches that reads the newspaper everyday in order to find something to complain about? or did you spend your entire life wiping you ass with you parents money? all of these "jobs" that these people are "taking" from you are these minimum wage jobs that you were thinking of applying for? just wonderin
 #16 
Old 2000-10-26, 19:08
completelyignorant completelyignorant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

The only thing cool about racism are the funny names people give to other races/ethnicities. Porch monkey, spear chunker, spic, beaner, cracker, honkey, darkie, nigger, frog, gook, guinea, limey, sand nigger, chink, slant-eyed, dot, darkie, packie...please feel free to add some if you like. I know some people find these words very offensive, but I really think most are funny. C'mon "beaner" --that's funny! I think the words are funny not the attitude. If that makes me a racists, so be it. The only power these words have is the power that the offended give to them. "Beaners(fill in your own derogatory term) of the world unite!" People have a sense of humor please!
 #17 
Old 2000-10-26, 23:45
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Racism

Ok, time to get fired up. Violent, racism is a waste of time and effort, and its liable to get you curb stomped if you say some schitt to the wrong person.

Whites came over here and saw that Indians were runnin the joint, so they killed their children, raped their women, stole their land, and gave them disease to wash it all down with.

As for "I hate colored people", they do have their own continent, it's called Africa and it has the highest AIDS level than anywhere in the world (fact).

But what kan I say? If you don't wanna be around some of the greatest minds in our time because of the color of their skin, go colonize Mars.

But then again if green aliens were on it you would hate them too, their skin color makes them ignorant as well as fit to be judged by the actions of others in their race.

They don't "steal" our oppurtunities, some know how the hell to manage money and they take advantage of it.

BTW Allan, got any BBQ sauce for that leg? I'll take it, as long as you aren't racist with the dark-meat/white-meat combo.
 #18 
Old 2000-10-28, 23:54
LAMBiCOS LAMBiCOS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

FULLY agree with Dark!

(please save some leg for me and i don't care the color!)
 #19 
Old 2000-10-31, 02:11
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

I'm a Mayonnaise Monkey and proud of it!
 #20 
Old 2000-11-07, 07:15
~slowguy ~slowguy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

It is the Differences in people and their different racial and cultural backgrounds that should be APPRECIATED and encouraged to flourish.

The problem with the USA is that people are compelled to erase their cultures and ancestries in order to meld into this false ideal, [a melting pot] and all come out of it as 'Americans', when there is no real cultural identity of 'American'.

It is the most stupid concept, and has created substantial problems.

Racism is one of those, for example, why haven't black people been allowed to develope their own culture, in the arts and sciences... Architecture for example. No, they are compelled and forced to ignore their own cultural identity and become White Europeans in black skin to in order to achieve anything here.

Even as late as the mid 1900's Native American Indian children were beaten in boarding schools for speaking their native languages, wearing traditional clothing or jewelry and adornments. The idea was to force them to assimilate into 'Society'.
This was traumatic for these children and it is not forgotten among the Native American Indian populations.

Studies have shown that Post Traumatic Stress is passed on through families for generations. This would be easy to understand if you are Black, Native American Indian, Jewish (remarkably so).

You expect that stuff like this happens to your family, your parents, grand-parents great-grandparents etcetera and the children do not feel this?

Yeah it is easy for you to try to forget and try to ignore if you were not a victim of it.

So, lostmind, you are one of those people who promote the erasure of these cultures and traditions and would have everyone call themselves 'Americans'.

What the heck is your background anyway. Don't tell me you are an 'American' because I don't want to hear that shallow meaningless bullshit.

I do not dislike you lostmind, on the contrary, but I think your head needs a little adjusting.

So how far back do you know your family history?

I assure you lostmind, that you should seek out your genealogy and learn about the love and the sacrifice and the hardships that your ancestors endured for thousands of years in order to bring you into this world.

And you would insult them by ignoring your true heratage and instead stand up and try to call yourself an American?

I could be very cruel and say that you should be ashamed, but instead, I will just encourage you to study your genealogy.

You will find many rewards and richness there my friend and it will make you a stronger and better person.

I wish you success.

Sg

 #21 
Old 2000-11-07, 20:11
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

I installed a cable modem for this guy who nudged me out of the way a couple of times so he could do this or that on the computer before I could. I thought it was odd, but he went away and let me do my work after that, so I didn't think about it.

He said stupid stuff a few other times, although I forget what.. about computers, but it was stuff I've known for a long time. At this point, I figured the dude was just really picky about his computer, even though it was obvious he knew only slightly more than jack shit.

I got finished and told him that once the cable guy finished up and plugged everything in, he'd be good to go. He's like, "I'd hope so! Or else I'd have to get the dogs after ya!" I chuckled, since that's not exactly a normal threat, you know? He's joking around, okay, whatever.

So I'm getting ready to leave, and he's like, "So just what are you?" And that's when it dawns on me- total fucking scared-ass redneck.

The funny thing is, I'm white. I just have a decent tan, and considering this happened maybe a month ago, if that, it wasn't as dark as it is in the summer.

I suppose it's a credit to the area that I've never gotten so much as a funny look from anyone else, despite the fact that even friends I met online who've met me have described me as white, black, Asian, Indian, Iraqi, Arabian, Native American, and Jewish (that I know of). But that one guy just totally cracked me up.. the rednecks are everywhere, just gotta look hard enough.
 #22 
Old 2000-11-07, 21:48
~slowguy ~slowguy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

Cool Story Spiff, yeah fussy about his computer, I can relate.

I'm posting because it occurred to me that I forgot some things.

One: The government monitors 'racist' websites and boards frequented by people who have 'racist' ideas....WHOA, What does racist mean???

Does it mean that we acknowlege that there are important or essential differences in races, rather than accepting the total bullshit that this society teaches us, the 'everyone is the same'?

If that is the case, then I am a racist because I acknowlege and accept the differences in race and ethnicity...further I promote the preservation of racial and cultural identity in this Country.

You have white polititions in Washington who represent mostly the white upper classes and they make all the legislation about racial issues. What the F. do they know about racial identities. Have they grown up in minority neighborhoods, lived in the same homes with these minorities? NO. They are incompetent to even make legislation.
THAT IS WHERE ONE PROBLEM HAS EXISTED.

What I really wanted to say is that I have subscribed to so called 'racist' boards before, skinheads, and white-suppremicist groups, and I have posted there to enlighten people to the FACT FACT FACT that the Government is PROMOTING this shit, and stirring it up!

Name ONE government agency that does not promote the problem to keep itself in existence, rather than solve the problem. This is done inadvertently through ignorance and bureaucracy, and it is done intentionally in some agencies, such as the D.E.A. who are trying to keep their jobs. Welfare doesn't solve any problems, it promotes them. The Criminal Justice system doesn't solve the problems, it promotes them, making more criminals more dangerous, so they can have more police and more money for that bureaucracy.

First, the racial problems really begin with the government, legislation, etc. and the real lack of essential understanding of race issues as I have indicated. Everyone is confused when the government is incompetent, and the Society tries to teach and enforce ideas in our schools etcetera that are false and to some downright offensive. Promoting this patriotic theory that we are all the same under one identity as 'Americans' is a farce.

OK, so on these so called 'racist' and 'white supremacy' boards I found that the underlying cause of the problems lies with the Government, and I represented that point of view.

I found some people on these boards who are in fact very knowlegeable, and enlightened, yet would be regarded by the Ignorant, namely the Government as 'Dangerous'. Some of them are from those groups that the FBI is always trying to squash, The Patriot Movements.

I found that MOST of the younger people on these lists are JUST CONFUSED. That is a product of our Society. They are confused, THEY KNOW that something is WRONG in this society, and being of an age where they are seeking to identify etcetera, they find these groups to identify with. These groups do have some legitimate points, although forced to be extremist sometimes, but there is common ground to negotiate and learn from each other.

MY Big point for writing this is that the Police and Investigative Agencies, working covertly like they lying baby raping scumbags they are, are only promoting the problems.

WHY, doesn't an FBI agent come online in these groups and say. 'Hello, I am an FBI Agent, and I am here to talk with you and share opinions etcetera. I am not here to spy on you and try to arrest you. Lets get down to some business.'

No, these parasite leaches voyeur pediphiles won't do that. They have to operate under false identities and lies. This is one way in which they are PROMOTING the problems and bringing this Country further into a Military/Police State.

What do you think?

SG
--------
BTW, I was going to join the black groups to represent the same perspective, but because of circumstances couldn't get around to it.

Also I have had these federal leaches and parasites following me all over the internet.
That is one reason I don't use the net much at this time.

When I get a more secure computer I will feel better about it. It is just a matter of principle.

Would you be inclined to write letters and send them in the US Mail if you knew that Federal Parasites were reading every one? Even if those letters are just to your parents who are nearing the end of their lives and you want to talk with them?

This is a matter of principle.

 #23 
Old 2000-11-20, 08:37
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Racism

Violent Impulses,

I agree, I don't fucking get it. Why can't a country do it's own work? Why do they have to go to other countries (in most cases Caucasian countries) to live good. Reacist think because it's because of the breed, but I think it's due to that and the fact of natural resorces. If a country doesn't have anything to work with, they aren't going to be wealthy. I have on e question for everyone why do white cultures have to love with diversity? Is it their punishment for having the best lives and standard of liveing? Why do thier culture have to be diluted. South Americans, Indian, Asian, Blacks all have theri won cultures and it is thriving. They don't make themselves feel guilty. They don't give fuck about the minorities that live in thier countries which would never reach 30% like in this fucking country (USA)I used to liker making fun of the white groups saying they're going extinct, but now I'm starting to believe them, why doens't the world let them have thier own culture. TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN COUNTRY. Don't come to the US for a better life, improve youre own fucking country. Life isn't fair not everyone is entitled to a better life, so stop coming over with that fake, weak excuse.
 #24 
Old 2000-11-20, 19:12
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

*shoots Violent*

*shoots Lokil*

Fuck. If any more of these morons show up, I might not have enough bullets..
 #25 
Old 2000-11-23, 00:27
mariposita mariposita is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racism

It seems as though Lokil and violent have been pampered with richness and prosperity their whole lives and have never studied history. You say why don't these people have their own country for their own cultures and skin color. Well, I ask you Lokil, how did you end up in the USA. Native Americans were living in north america before the white man came. When he came the native americans were killed by the whites, so really you should get your own fucking country. And violent you said you live in Britian. Have you ever looked at the history of your country? They colonized Asia and Africa. White men lived there. They even had extraterritoral rights, so the whites wouldn't have to abid by the countries laws. In India, Britian had so much control Indians were discriminated in their own country. By mixing cultures we learn so much more then by isoslating ourselves. We get to experience things in other cultures that we might really enjoy by mixing with other people of other races then our own. We should all unite and learn from eachother.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics