About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-04, 01:04
Etherboy Etherboy is offline
Regular
 
Default How do I Hack??

I would like ot know how to hack into a personal computer. i have been hacked and i want to know how to hack. thanx alot.
 #2 
Old 2003-01-04, 01:06
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

hahahahahashashahaha
wait, your serious?
 #3 
Old 2003-01-04, 01:07
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

ok well first, tell us who did it and what yo uwant to do back to them. how did this person hack into you? and why dod you want to get him back?
 #4 
Old 2003-01-04, 01:10
M0rt M0rt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

Yhea wait until he asks something and then direct him to google... lol
 #5 
Old 2003-01-04, 02:46
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: How do I Hack??

Heres how you hack you... O MY GOD! ITS A GIANT LIZARD COME TO EAT US ALL!!! MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP!!!!
 #6 
Old 2003-01-04, 08:51
Max855855 Max855855 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

Hey kid, wanna learn how to hack? Aight here you go:
1. Search and download Sub7
2. Configure the Sub7 Trojan to have no password and full open access
3. Launch the sub7 trojan .exe file...
4. Now, find the person that hacked you and tell them this:
*Your IP
*Sub7 Version
And you'll see what happens there on, he'll be hacked by you as you tell him the ip!!!
 #7 
Old 2003-01-04, 18:12
Etherboy Etherboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

for one thing i am not a kid and for another is this really going to work or are you just trying to set me up????
 #8 
Old 2003-01-04, 18:38
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: How do I Hack??

quote:
Originally posted by Max855855:
Hey kid, wanna learn how to hack? Aight here you go:
1. Search and download Sub7
2. Configure the Sub7 Trojan to have no password and full open access
3. Launch the sub7 trojan .exe file...
4. Now, find the person that hacked you and tell them this:
*Your IP
*Sub7 Version
And you'll see what happens there on, he'll be hacked by you as you tell him the ip!!!



Don't give him incorrect information which will only result in the destruction of his PC. If you want to teach him why not to hack or why sub7 is not hacking, tell him. He's just going to keep bothering you untill you give him a reason not to hack.

Etherboy, Nobody is going to teach you have to commit a federal crime over an internet bulletin board system. It's entirely inane to think that a complete stranger is going to teach you exactly how to hack a computer. Especially since there are endless ways to do it.

Go do research, read a book on internet security or network security. Then come back with a real question.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-04, 20:51
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

alright i guess ill have to help him out, dude, ur question was quite newbish but i can forgive that. at least you're trying to learn and not asking "how can i hack hotmail". u prolly got trojaned. how a trojan works is that they send u a file(server) and once u run the server, ur screwed. to hack him bak depends. lets try to fix ur comp first. get a decent antivirus, they are fukin priceless!!! ummi wont go into any details here but if u really wanna get him bak, contact me, or just leave ur email here
 #10 
Old 2003-01-04, 22:51
Das Troll Das Troll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

i realy should just save my how to hack replies to a text file then copy and paste.
heres 3 easy steps to learn how to hack.

step 1:
go out and get as many books on computers as possilbe. if it has the word computer in it, read it.

step 2:
stay away from stupid ass proggies like sub7, back orfice, and other stupid script kiddie shit like that.

step 3:
once u know alot about computers find flaws. hacking isnt about programs that make the mouse cursor turn into a dick and squirt when u click. its about learning and applying that intellegence.


there u have it, read, think, apply. its simple.
 #11 
Old 2003-01-04, 23:12
Max855855 Max855855 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

Aight my bad thought you guys'd take it as a joke, yo just get security who gives a shit about the guy that hacked you... unless he stole confidential info, then you're best off hiring someone to check your system out, see who entered it, and track him down... Peace
 #12 
Old 2003-01-05, 01:57
Capt Cataclysm Capt Cataclysm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

90 percent of the posts remind me of Jeff K. With such gems as...

"02-06.2101 - I gots back from being in bigs tourbal with teh govarnmint and they saids I was in troubal becuase I was writeing many pro-haX0ring updaets and news postes too help RIP TEH SYSTAM!!!"

More goodness at http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk/
 #13 
Old 2003-01-05, 08:49
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

ofmg
 #14 
Old 2003-01-05, 08:53
Falcon104 Falcon104 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I Hack??

i think it's more of a "dont talk to us because you dont know us" type of thing. you can stereotype hackers and think that it's something you'll pick up after reading a 1/2 pg report on hacking but it's not gonna happen and nobody likes anyone who stereotypes them and when you have such a general question it's not worth posting or there would'nt be a board here that gets about 5 posts an hr that is named Network Security and Hacking. if 'twer the board would have about 3 posts and it would be over.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics