About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-11, 15:39
cobain426 cobain426 is offline
Regular
 
Default Spyware

Hey everyone, I'm new and dumb. I have a question.....I need some good easy to use Spyware so I can monitor someones computer. I saw exactly what I want, Its called ispaymail 2.0 but it cost's money and i'm a poor man. I need something I can give to the persons computer by email, Get real time screen info, Keystrokes, and screen shoots. And it has to be free and easy to use. I doubt anything like that exsits. Does anyone know where I can find what I'm looking for?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-15, 22:32
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spyware

know what you should do? download kazaa (kazaa.com) and look for your program. Theres a very good chance it's there, theres also a chance someone will moniter your computer
good luck
 #3 
Old 2002-12-15, 23:13
cobain426 cobain426 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spyware

I dont think that will work, I need something that will email me info or let me see it in real time
 #4 
Old 2002-12-16, 07:35
Regular
 
Default Re: Spyware

get a trojan, no not the condoms!! and no not the large wooden horse things, a fukin trojan!! if u dont know what that is then i give up, u're on ur own
 #5 
Old 2002-12-16, 12:43
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Spyware

do you know what a trojan is?
because ill bet that the program he is referring to is a trojan.

they can do anything, and the only one isn't sub7. they can be annoying, or totally destructive, the only thing that makes a program a trojan horse is that it pretends to be something benign.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics