|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-09, 00:50
|
skalez 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I'm a pinny
And I want to do this exploit http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2002-07/0000.html , but I'm too pov to do it from linux. So here's the question: how, if it is possible, can I do this from windows? Recompiling the exploit for windows? Please help meh
|
|
#2
 2002-12-09, 01:15
|
cense 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm a pinny
One simple way would be to use cygwin.
Another, more complex way would be to port the code to windows, but that always sucks.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-09, 01:42
|
skalez 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm a pinny
Ah, the *nix emulator. Thanks cense
|
|
#4
 2002-12-09, 02:34
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm a pinny
cygwin roxors your boxors but keep in mind its emulation so not every library is going to run perfectly. also to my knowledge it does not use a linux HAL. that means driver specific apps will ot work (ie wellinwriter, airsnort with 802.11b cards). however i could be wrong about it so try it out.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-10, 06:06
|
skalez 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm a pinny
Nah, it pinned out when i tried to run something called "patch", and then my pinny netBSD box's power supply karked it. So what I'm going to do is get Red Hat somehow (probably convince one of my cable friends to let me download it  ) and just do what it says.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|