About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-03, 23:59
Natural Disaster Natural Disaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Password Hackers?

I have a password problem I need help with. I have a laptop that I use for all of my hex work and some internet use. Someone however has added a password to my intranet options that I dont know and until i put that password in I cant so much as even log online and go to my home page without it asking for password. Can someone help me crack this so I can go back online with my laptop please?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-04, 00:04
cense cense is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Password Hackers?

Assumptions: Windows XP, IE 6.0

quote:
added a password to my intranet options ... I cant so much as even log online


Intranet and The Internet are two VERY different things. Are you saying you cannot surf the web or you cannot use your Intranet?

Are you asking for help on cracking a password set in IE->Tools->Internet Options? Do you have Admin on this computer or is it Win9x? Give some detail unless you want shitty responses.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics