About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-30, 01:36
Xpenguin Xpenguin is offline
Regular
 
Default I need a good hacker to help me...

Hello, i am new to hacking but I would really like a good hacker to help me out here. I need to learn how to hack in hex to create cheats for video games. There is this game called Starcraft that you can play on the net and stuff, I really need a hack that when I turn it on it will make the game go 4x faster. I would do it myself but I dont know how to hack or how to program in hexidecimal to create any hacks. I would really appreciate it if a hacker can help me.

P.S I dont like mailing too much because it takes too long for a reply so it would be great if a hacker can add me to his/her MSN list so we can send instant messages.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 01:50
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

quote:
Originally posted by Xpenguin:
There is this game called Starcraft that you can play on the net and stuff

really? Never heard of it.

 #3 
Old 2002-11-30, 03:14
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

Why would anyone spend time to help somebody who can't even help themself?
 #4 
Old 2002-11-30, 03:21
Hurley44 Hurley44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

just to let you know, even if you made a hack that could run the game 4X faster , it would make only YOUR game go 4x faster , not everyone elses, therfor if you tried using it on battle.net it would end up giving you some sor tof error , and shutting down the game on your computer. remeber those good old "infinite gold" hacks for bnet? ever try and run one of bnet? try and you will find out.


p.s. all those hacks you CAN run on battle.net if your only playing against computers, not anyone else.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-30, 03:23
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

quote:
Why would anyone spend time to help somebody who can't even help themself?


Yeah, that's soooo weird.


Notice the wink...


I don't see why people wish to use hacks to gain leverage in a game against other human opponents. You play games with other people to test, and show your skills.

[This message has been edited by Dion (edited 11-30-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-11-30, 04:35
Xpenguin Xpenguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

yeah I know I do want the game I am playing to be 4X faster not everyone else. Bnet users would panic if everyone who is playing starcraft suddenly see their game is fast. I just need a speedhack so please send me one at julijana@shaw.ca

P.S A Reply to the messages that said why would I want to hack to win against people if games are meant to show skills:
I am not using a hack to beat everyone easily, I just want a speedhack to make starcraft more fun. I am not stupid.
All i ask is for a speedhack, the hack is not cheap at all. If I use it against a comp then it will be more challenging because at a faster speed it is harder for me to control alot of units because it is due on our normal human speed on clicking with the mouse and using keys. But computer players dont have those problems, computer players are always at normal speed no matter how fast or slow you make the game. If I made it go 40x faster then I would be rushed by Zerglings in 2 seconds.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-30, 05:08
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

Hey man, I at least gave them something to go by, I didn't just say "Teach me" I said "I taught myself, what did I do wrong?" Big difference.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-30, 08:20
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

If I knew how to do this I would, but someone needs to design a program that picks up the clicks of the other players throughout the game like in Shared Bases games.

What happens is when a player selects something, you will see a colored ring circling it and the color of the ring is the color of the player that selected the unit.

I know one guy that has a program like this, but he won't give it out for anything.

The purpose of the program is to detect maphackers. When someone clicks on one of your buildings through the fog of war, you will know for a fact that they are using a maphack.

I just want to know that when I lose, I lost because of the other players skill and not because he could see what I was doing the whole time.

Short of that, could someone point me in the right direction and tell me what I would need and what things I would have to learn to design this program? It sounds pretty simple because all it does is uses a shared bases feature in a melee game and I know for a fact that it will work on battle.net.

Its not a program to give any unfair advantages, but to identify those that do have an unfair advantage.

I'd be very grateful if anybody could help me out on this one.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 11-30-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-11-30, 08:38
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

What would be the point in that? You wouldnt be able to do anything about them using a map hack, you would just know.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-30, 08:49
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

quote:
P.S A Reply to the messages that said why would I want to hack to win against people if games are meant to show skills:
I am not using a hack to beat everyone easily, I just want a speedhack to make starcraft more fun. I am not stupid.
All i ask is for a speedhack, the hack is not cheap at all. If I use it against a comp then it will be more challenging because at a faster speed it is harder for me to control alot of units because it is due on our normal human speed on clicking with the mouse and using keys. But computer players dont have those problems, computer players are always at normal speed no matter how fast or slow you make the game. If I made it go 40x faster then I would be rushed by Zerglings in 2 seconds


Sorry man, I've just gotten bitter from all of these newbies on bw using map hacks, and hacking their rec. The games gone to shit.

You have your reasons. I suggest getting hold of some people that have actually made hacks for starcraft before. They will know how to help you, and will also have the know-how to tweak their program every time Blizzard comes out with another patch.

quote:
Hey man, I at least gave them something to go by, I didn't just say "Teach me" I said "I taught myself, what did I do wrong?" Big difference.


You didn't notice the wink did you. People, lighten up. This isn't boot camp. Sorry if I have offended you Zok.

quote:
What would be the point in that? You wouldnt be able to do anything about them using a map hack, you would just know.


It's the difference between calling them a cheater, and a fag, and going "hey, gg."
 #11 
Old 2002-11-30, 13:08
PakiprototypeX PakiprototypeX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

Try this site they have a lot of hacks and patches you might need for a whole bunch of games.
www.megagames.com

If you cant find it here try google and search for it.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-01, 16:42
Xpenguin Xpenguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

That website didnt work
 #13 
Old 2002-12-01, 17:26
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

yes it does. Shut up.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-01, 22:08
b4d0m3n b4d0m3n is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

Yeah! Shut up.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-02, 02:52
Xpenguin Xpenguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

where are the hacks then? All i see is shit like patches and demos and stuff. Where the hell are the hacks?
 #16 
Old 2002-12-02, 03:40
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

There might not be any because none of them work with the current patch. Either wait, or learn and make one yourself.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-02, 22:24
Xpenguin Xpenguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

Make my own? That is why I fukin asked somebody for help to teach me how to make hacks. Either tell me how to download a hack or teach me how to make one. I really need a tutor out there somewhere to teach me online. MSN perhaps. And dont tell me to just look it up on google cuz that takes forever and I already looked and they suddenly go from talking too much about the start and how hex works then they suddenly jump to a step too far. I want it step by step. I am no more looking it on google, it's now time for me to talk to more living people than a stupid machine that has only a microchip and no body, no physical form to explain anything right.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-02, 23:56
cense cense is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

quote:
I want it step by step. I am no more looking it on google, it's now time for me to talk to more living people than a stupid machine that has only a microchip and no body, no physical form to explain anything right.


I hope you realize that the people who wrote those tutorials were living people with physical form. I think the distrinction you where trying to make is a static text versus talking to someone step by step.

About creating a hack yourself, learning hex and working with a hex editor are fairly simple tasks and the mear basics of producing your own game hacks... either learn those or just forget trying to write hacks yourself.

If you do not learn and no one has made the hack you search for, then you are shit outta luck.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-04, 16:36
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

X---- Frankly, stop irritating people!
Learn for yourself, dont use peoples skills and knpwledge wich may have taken years to aquire for your own gratification!
 #20 
Old 2002-12-05, 23:25
Xpenguin Xpenguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

shut up! If you were desperate for this then you would say the same thing you monkey motherfukker!
 #21 
Old 2002-12-07, 01:46
skalez skalez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

If you want people to help, insulting them is going to make the pissed off, not sorry for you. That is how we all learnt to do stuff that we know, go learn, and stop acting like a freaking 6 year old.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-07, 02:29
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

Jesus Christ, first on Bnet? impossible. bots in single player, yes. How to do it. take off a FPS limit which is most likly incoded in the EXE file making it impossible to fuck with.

As in your post HEX seems to be the awnser so go learn it www.google.com
 #23 
Old 2002-12-07, 04:07
Xpenguin Xpenguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

where on google u dumbass? I already looked on google and found lotsa useless shit. if you people cannot help then I dont need a message saying "I cannot help." If you cannot help then I dont need to hear ur shit. If anyone out there can help me then please do so. There is a difference on who is talking to me, a really nice smart person or a shitball.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-10, 08:36
b4d0m3n b4d0m3n is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

Shut up XPenguin. Go learn things. Like basket-weaving. It is a good and gratifying experience. Omen loves you whatever thy sin, but shut up, or calf mutilations shall follow.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-10, 08:44
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

people aren't gonna post just to tell you that they can't help. if they couldn't help then they just wouldn't post in this thread.
think, dumbass.
 #26 
Old 2002-12-10, 22:47
Xpenguin Xpenguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

Fuck off, Get lost you loser! If you cannot help then you dont have to post a message saying "Sorry I cannot help you."

I need any hacker out there that can help me to help! Thank you!
 #27 
Old 2002-12-10, 23:37
Hurley44 Hurley44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

goto your local library...learn Hex editing....after you read that 500 page book....you will no longer have the need to make yourself look even more dumber then you already do. now go READ a book on hex
 #28 
Old 2002-12-11, 02:13
Xpenguin Xpenguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

I AM SICK OF YOU PEOPLES SHIT! No, I am not wasting my time. If I need to ask a question then a book wont answer right away. I'll have to waste time finding it in the frickin book.
Like I said "If YOU cant help then dont reply to me godamnit!"
I want a good hacker who can teach me hex on chat like MSN.
 #29 
Old 2002-12-11, 05:35
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

Somewhere I'm still missing why you can't just turn the game speed up. Zergling rush in 2 seconds is too hard or something....? I dont get it.
 #30 
Old 2002-12-15, 16:10
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

Sigh, because im a nice guy and im extremly bored.

First you must decode a EXE file into a HEX file, then you must use a HEX editor to find the proper batch up code to mess with the speed. I will not help you from there because you have to do it yourself because of A. Its well impossible to explain B. You must learn this for yourself, why? because......
 #31 
Old 2002-12-19, 15:37
Deathrow588 Deathrow588 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

quote:
Originally posted by Xpenguin:
I AM SICK OF YOU PEOPLES SHIT! No, I am not wasting my time. If I need to ask a question then a book wont answer right away. I'll have to waste time finding it in the frickin book.
Like I said "If YOU cant help then dont reply to me godamnit!"
I want a good hacker who can teach me hex on chat like MSN.



Why not visit the programming forum at www.blackcode.com and try your luck there, there are some pretty smart people in there and some moderate people who are willing to help.

 #32 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:55
cense cense is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

quote:
I'll have to waste time finding it in the frickin book.


Wouldn't want to waste time *learning* anything would we?
 #33 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:52
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

quote:
Originally posted by cense:
Wouldn't want to waste time *learning* anything would we?


NO! It's the intarnet age. All information should be fast, cheap, and fattening. Just like McDonalds. If I ever read heresy like that again you will SO get a hate thread in B&M...
 #34 
Old 2002-12-20, 06:44
cense cense is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

hehe

sure famicommie

you know, I don't really frequent any forums besides t&t and ns&h so if a post so showed up, the irony would be lost on me.
 #35 
Old 2002-12-20, 13:24
kaos_ill kaos_ill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...



The purpose of the program is to detect maphackers. When someone clicks on one of your buildings through the fog of war, you will know for a fact that they are using a maphack.

Actually, I can't think of a single reason they would click on your buildings.

 #36 
Old 2002-12-20, 13:30
kaos_ill kaos_ill is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need a good hacker to help me...

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Magneto:

The purpose of the program is to detect maphackers. When someone clicks on one of your buildings through the fog of war, you will know for a fact that they are using a maphack.




DOH! I feel retarded.
Ahem.
Actually, I can't think of a single reason they would click on your buildings, they'd just look at them.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics