About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-25, 18:46
drshimol drshimol is offline
Regular
 
Default I need Help

Hi,

I want to know how to hack? Can you help?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-25, 19:34
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need Help

Before you get flamed, or your topic gets deleted I'll give you links to multiple places.

http://www.totse.com/en/hack/introduction_to_hacking/164701.html

http://www.hackers.com/html/hyperlinks.html

http://www.hackers.com/html/neohaven.html

Advice:Search engines are your best friends. Don't forget to use them. Don't go onto a forum asking "How do I hack" 99% of the time you will get flamed, unless the people on there have a high tolerance level. Read: Get your hands on anything possible. Tutorials, books on new languages. Even get some computer security books to learn how people protect themselves. Some people say get a shell account. Another option besides doing that is dual booting. Because my guess is you have windows right now. You can get linux free for dl all across the internet. Stay away from lame trojans like sub7, and backorfice. When you actually become a hacker you won't have to rely on other peoples programs. Most of all have patience.

This is my first post. So I'd like to say hi to everyone.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-25, 20:40
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I need Help

dion, I am very impressed. I have never met a totse newb with so much common sense. You just made it onto the Zok good list, keep up the good work.
*gives dion props*
 #4 
Old 2002-10-25, 23:11
tylerde2006 tylerde2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need Help

thats the first newb post i sall that didnt get flammed im interested in hacking 2 but i have problems learning HTML so im not gona do it
if you dont know any programming languages yet and arnt farmiller with how they look i would recommend learning HTML and Java because they look the ezist
 #5 
Old 2002-10-26, 04:57
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: I need Help

What does html have to do with hacking? Are you gonna plant worms in your webpage or something?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-26, 08:46
Moderator
 
Default Re: I need Help

guess why there are internet security options ...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics