About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 12:13
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Q for Cense

In regard to my earlier post about cracker programs.
You seem to know what you're talking about.
I legitimately need some advice. There is no question of me using this for personal gain. You will understand why I ask for it later.
My husband is a software architect and has helped me as much as he can....... but there could be discrepancies. Don't worry, my arse is covered anyway.....I authorise any mod to give you my email address, I just didn't want to start firing Q's at yours, without your prior permission.
Anyway, please let me know, as I need to find someone else, if you feel you can't help me.

Thanks for your time.

:-) TF.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 22:01
cense cense is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Q for Cense

send away, but no guarantees on a reply. I like to keep my advise on a "legit-reason-to-know" basis.

cense at mail dot ru

--
cEnsE
evil, corruption and bad taste
The first signature in months!

[This message has been edited by cense (edited 10-13-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics