About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-03, 01:17
ThoughtRiot ThoughtRiot is offline
Regular
 
Default Highlight of my day!!! (A freindly AIM conversation)

If you were on, #totse last night at around 10:30 you probably already know about luvablebabe, the one who asked "how do i hack", well i usualy don't, as i am nice, but i jumped on is. i hope you enjoy this as much as i did, (i am peaceunity198, and this is on aim)::

Miss Peggy Sin: Hello!
peaceunity198: hey
peaceunity198: so what did u want to know
Miss Peggy Sin: This is the gurl you were talking to a few minutes ago...
peaceunity198: how to hack, like what.
Miss Peggy Sin: Is there like a certain thing you have to know hack?
peaceunity198: know hack?
peaceunity198: wha?
Miss Peggy Sin: LoL... sorry... well like what do you need to know to hack...
Miss Peggy Sin: Do you get what I'm sayin?
peaceunity198: umm lets see. computers, networking, internet, programming, nething you can find on

networks, etc.
peaceunity198: read as much as you can on that stuff, and learn to program
peaceunity198: computers
Miss Peggy Sin: And then will you teach me?
peaceunity198: I can't teach you.
peaceunity198: i know your a newbie but you got to figure it out on your own.
peaceunity198: if you ask people to teach you how to hack, they will say you will always be a newbie.
Miss Peggy Sin: Oh... how do yo udo that?
Miss Peggy Sin: Oh...
peaceunity198: like i said read up on networking and stuf.f
Miss Peggy Sin: Did you learn on your own?
peaceunity198: yes.
Miss Peggy Sin: Who is Jaded fool?
peaceunity198: oh and learn social engineering.
peaceunity198: he will teach you.
peaceunity198: tell him i told you to go to him
Miss Peggy Sin: Is he on?
peaceunity198: he can point you in the right direction.
peaceunity198: hes on IRC
peaceunity198: private message him.
Miss Peggy Sin: Okay... your such a cool person... : )
Miss Peggy Sin: He ain't answering...
peaceunity198: he might be away, try bongoman. tell him i sent you.
peaceunity198: and he will help.
Miss Peggy Sin: Do you like know everyone on that freakin chat place?
peaceunity198: why not.
Miss Peggy Sin: I don't know...
Miss Peggy Sin: LoL
Miss Peggy Sin: What's your name?
peaceunity198: john
Miss Peggy Sin: Well I think you know my name already...
Miss Peggy Sin: if you don't
Miss Peggy Sin: <~~~~~ Big clue
peaceunity198: ahh.
Miss Peggy Sin: eh?
Miss Peggy Sin: ahh?
peaceunity198: yes.
peaceunity198: ahh, like ahh, i c.
Miss Peggy Sin: Oh... i knew that...
Miss Peggy Sin: Where'z your location again?
peaceunity198: nh
Miss Peggy Sin: What does that mean?
peaceunity198: figure it out.
peaceunity198: new hampshire.
Miss Peggy Sin: Oh... i knew that... :-(

peaceunity198: you can wait till jaded or zok are back, or if suzie comes on ask her.
peaceunity198: don't forget to tell her i sent you, or she might not help.
Miss Peggy Sin: All of you know how to do it?
Miss Peggy Sin: wOw!!~
peaceunity198: most of us.
Miss Peggy Sin: When I read about networking and shit... what do I do next?
Miss Peggy Sin: Juss tell me the steps you went through...
Miss Peggy Sin: It's not teaching me or anything... let'z just say you're givin tipz
peaceunity198: i just kept on reading bout computers, and still do now.
peaceunity198: just learn all u can.
peaceunity198: then your a hacker.
peaceunity198: then put your knowledge to work.
Miss Peggy Sin: Tell me the things that you have done... or hacked
Miss Peggy Sin: Sorry I'm just curious
peaceunity198: AIM, Hotmail, atm's , banks, etc.


Miss Peggy Sin: HOw do you hack AIM? What did you do?
Miss Peggy Sin: Aim is just chatting...
peaceunity198: the aim network.
Miss Peggy Sin: What'z in there?
peaceunity198: its the computers that all your message s goes through
peaceunity198: i could read any persons im's i want
peaceunity198: view there passwords and stuff
Miss Peggy Sin: Oh... wow!
Miss Peggy Sin: Do you know my password?
Miss Peggy Sin: Do you know like all my SNz too?
peaceunity198: i wasn't really lookin, seeing how i didn't know you.
Miss Peggy Sin: Oh yea... haha...
peaceunity198: cool.
Miss Peggy Sin: Gosh John I admire you... alot...
peaceunity198: syphon is on, ask him, tell im i sent u.
peaceunity198: pm him right now.
Miss Peggy Sin: I did
peaceunity198: and?
Miss Peggy Sin: I said "hay there"
he said "hey"
I said "john (thoughtriot) sent me"
I said " I mean like I want to learn how to hack and stuff and he said you could help me"
he said "yes I can"
[shes talking to syphon now...in case u don't know ;-)]
Miss Peggy Sin: He said that he can but he has to get somethign out of it
Miss Peggy Sin: a trade of some sort
Miss Peggy Sin: He asked me what I could offer
Miss Peggy Sin: Why are you pasting all my stuff?
Miss Peggy Sin: I mean why are you going to
peaceunity198: LMAO!!!
Miss Peggy Sin: What'z so funny?
Miss Peggy Sin: Are u going to answer?
peaceunity198: mabey.
peaceunity198: maybe
Miss Peggy Sin: Tell me plz
peaceunity198: is syph helping.
Miss Peggy Sin: Yea
Miss Peggy Sin: But why are you pasting my convo on totse?
peaceunity198: no reason.
Miss Peggy Sin: I mean our
Miss Peggy Sin: Yea there is a reason or else you wouldn't do it..
peaceunity198: figure it out.
Miss Peggy Sin: I can't...
Miss Peggy Sin: Tell me...
peaceunity198: use your mind.
peaceunity198: try thinking for more then 5seconds.
peaceunity198: heres a starting point...take your thumb out of your ass.
Miss Peggy Sin: You have problems!!!
peaceunity198: No.
peaceunity198: I tried to help.
peaceunity198: hey wait.
Miss Peggy Sin: okay...
Miss Peggy Sin: what?
peaceunity198: be nice or i will hax0r u!! bwahahaha.
Miss Peggy Sin: Shut up!
peaceunity198: im entering your computer now.
Miss Peggy Sin: FIne fine... i'll be nice!!!!!!
Miss Peggy Sin: Have fun finding NOTHING!
peaceunity198: you better.
peaceunity198: i have many viruses ive been meaning to test.
Miss Peggy Sin: Fine I'll be nice....
Miss Peggy Sin: You WIN
peaceunity198: lol
peaceunity198: k.
peaceunity198: im in the moniter now.
peaceunity198: i see u!
Miss Peggy Sin: Haha... lol
peaceunity198: see that thing i n the corner, its like a dot, thats em.
Miss Peggy Sin: them?
Miss Peggy Sin: What dot?
Miss Peggy Sin: You're paroniod
peaceunity198: thats me.
peaceunity198: the dot.
peaceunity198: you don't see it,
peaceunity198: oh yea im cloaked i forgot.
Miss Peggy Sin: Gosh john ur... umm... weird?
Miss Peggy Sin: Sorry....
peaceunity198: hey hey,,, mmkay which virus, the red one or the blue one??? hmm how about the one

that kills your computer!
Miss Peggy Sin: NoNe
peaceunity198: okay its in now.
peaceunity198: if you wanna delete it, its...c:\windows\system32\explorer.exe
Miss Peggy Sin: Why u doin this?
peaceunity198: wait i mean c:\windows\explorer.exe
peaceunity198: jk, you better not delete that.
Miss Peggy Sin: Oh okay
peaceunity198: im serious.
Miss Peggy Sin: Don't?
Miss Peggy Sin: I thought you said I should
peaceunity198: do not delete it.
peaceunity198: if u do, well, then i feel sorry for u.
Miss Peggy Sin: I didn't... I'm not that stupid...
peaceunity198: o. really? then what is it.
Miss Peggy Sin: Ur not making sense john
Miss Peggy Sin: Why you gotta be so mean?
peaceunity198: i said i was jk.
peaceunity198: if your not that stupid...what is Explorer.exe then?
Miss Peggy Sin: ummm.... something on the computer?
peaceunity198: ummmm. yes what does it do?
Miss Peggy Sin: If you're not mean why are you going to paste our convo on toste?
peaceunity198: then how can u be so sure its not a virus?
peaceunity198: im mean cuz my daddy molests me, im verry sorry.
Miss Peggy Sin: I know
peaceunity198: how?
Miss Peggy Sin: I just do..
Miss Peggy Sin: sOmE oNe tOld Me
peaceunity198: syphon did didn't he. that looser.
peaceunity198: im gonna kill him.
Miss Peggy Sin: I never said him... i juss said someone
peaceunity198: so, before u consider yourself a hacker
peaceunity198: you might wanna find out what explorer.exe does.
Miss Peggy Sin: Why?
peaceunity198: well, u just do.
peaceunity198: ok.
Miss Peggy Sin: Got it babe
peaceunity198: oh and have u ever used dos?
Miss Peggy Sin: DOS? ummm... that's somethign else on the computer isn't it?
peaceunity198: yes....hmm.
Miss Peggy Sin: You can tell that I don't use the computer very much....
peaceunity198: maybe before you learn bout networking, you should learn about basic computers,

and basic windows.
peaceunity198: why do u want to know how to hack?
Miss Peggy Sin: Cuz I just do
peaceunity198: like whatta u planning on hacking?
peaceunity198: letme guess your freinds hotmail account?, or aim s/n?
Miss Peggy Sin: I want to hack into government files
Miss Peggy Sin: nothign like that... duh
Miss Peggy Sin: goVernmEnt stuFf
Miss Peggy Sin: If that's possible
Miss Peggy Sin: Is it?
peaceunity198: well if its on the internet its possible.
peaceunity198: but u wont be able to do that for years.
Miss Peggy Sin: Okay.... do you think u can do it?
Miss Peggy Sin: well i'm 15 now turning 16 so i think i have plenty of time
peaceunity198: if you study for years...and stop asking FUCKING QUESTIONS!!!
peaceunity198: lol
peaceunity198: me and syph are messign with u.
peaceunity198: see when someone comes onto here, and asks "how do i hack?"
peaceunity198: we like to mess with them
Miss Peggy Sin: Oh ic
Miss Peggy Sin: Well fine fine i guess I deserve it
peaceunity198: because , you should learn about comptuers yourself a little before you ask alot of

questions.
Miss Peggy Sin: Fine i'll do that...
Miss Peggy Sin: Stphon left me
Miss Peggy Sin: syphon
peaceunity198: yes i know.
Miss Peggy Sin: How?
peaceunity198: im talking to him right now.
peaceunity198: learn bout computers, then come back. okay.
Miss Peggy Sin: Okay... Ill learn... ugh
peaceunity198: good.
peaceunity198: bye.

I never really hacked any of that stuff as you probably already knew. But this was great fun!
I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did.

---ThoughtRiot---
 #2 
Old 2002-08-03, 01:19
ThoughtRiot ThoughtRiot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Highlight of my day!!! (A freindly AIM conversation)

oh and at least she knew she deserved it! ;-P

---ThoughtRiot---
 #3 
Old 2002-08-03, 02:44
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Highlight of my day!!! (A freindly AIM conversation)

lmao
 #4 
Old 2002-08-03, 06:38
overRide resSurRection overRide resSurRection is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Highlight of my day!!! (A freindly AIM conversation)

hey johnny boy whats with the name change? too much bad karma associated with the last one?
 #5 
Old 2002-08-03, 16:47
ThoughtRiot ThoughtRiot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Highlight of my day!!! (A freindly AIM conversation)

Overide: Yes.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics