About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-11, 22:58
johnnyemopunk johnnyemopunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Give me an assignment.

Okay, im not new to programming, computers, or anything like that, and im really not new to hacking. I haven't done any real hacking though the most i have ever done is hack into my freinds FTP and tweaked his website (saving the old stuff of corse..he is my freind). Anyways i just don't know were to start because all the tutorials and shit that i started out on were for dial up, and even though they are still used, its rare. anyways can someone, like, point me in a direction, possibly give me an assignment or something.

Thanks.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-11, 23:21
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

Why not try the CyberArmy Zebulum? or go on an IRC network and check out many of the Wargames going on. You can also try searching for "Wargame" as there are many of those. Lots of websites offer tutorials on how to hack them, and then challenges you with various tasks.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-12, 02:36
jak719usa jak719usa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

Hey, I got an aassignment for you. I want to get into hacking and i plan to. But theres this kid who has this site that i wanna fuck up. I wanna do it quick so i dont have time to learn. So if you accept the assignment you can IM me at jak719.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-12, 03:02
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

jak your a retard
 #5 
Old 2002-07-12, 04:06
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

quote:
Originally posted by syphon detonator:
jak your a retard


agreed
 #6 
Old 2002-07-12, 04:31
jak719usa jak719usa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

I really couldn't care less what you think about me. But what i said wasn't directed to you. So you can just fuck off. And if I'm such a retard why the hell would you waste the time in trying to insult me.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-12, 04:34
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

We should vote jak off the island.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-12, 09:25
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

jak, you get the same treatment as any other asshole posting shit like this on this forum.

You can posture all you want and get people to mail or IM you about god knows what, but if you post ANY specific information I'll come down on you like a ton of fucking bricks...

capesh?
 #9 
Old 2002-07-12, 16:53
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

mmm, I love it when he's all masterful like that
 #10 
Old 2002-07-12, 20:32
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

quote:
Originally posted by jak719usa:
I really couldn't care less what you think about me


clearly you do since you posted a reply to my comment

 #11 
Old 2002-07-12, 20:44
overRide resSurRection overRide resSurRection is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

quote:
Originally posted by jak719usa:
Hey, I got an aassignment for you. I want to get into hacking and i plan to. But theres this kid who has this site that i wanna fuck up. I wanna do it quick so i dont have time to learn. So if you accept the assignment you can IM me at jak719.



also agreed.

jak, u cant come on here asking people to deface websites for you. heres why: (i am not trying to just mad trash on you, this is help and everyone else will tell you it is help)

1. defacing websites is looked down upon in the hacking world. its considered petty and childish and doesnt take much skill to do, which leads us to number...

2. it is incredibly easy to learn how to do, and shouldnt take more than a week for you to memorize everything thing you know. so get crackin, and by this time next week u can have revenge and tell everyone wut a madd h4x0r u are and how much skillz u got.


these guys used to dogg on me even worse than they do now, which is the reason im telling you this and not leaving it as just agreed and a quote from you. remember overRide resSurRection, hes that dude that helped u that one time.
 #12 
Old 2002-07-13, 03:23
jak719usa jak719usa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

Ok, first of all I dont want to be a "madd h4x0r." If anything, I would want to be a hacker. I'm not one of those stupid fucks who doesn't know the English language and thinks its cool to talk in gay ass coding. And I know what this site is for? I've been around here longer then you have. I only really go to the backyard ballistics forum though. I figured out that thats a forum where everyone doesnt think their better than everyone else. Totse is one of my favorite sites but everyone is on a powertrip. I'm waiting for you to come down on me Jadedfool.
 #13 
Old 2002-07-13, 03:53
overRide resSurRection overRide resSurRection is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

do u know your months? may comes before july everytime. and its good that u think hack talk is gay. cuz it is. and we are not on powertrips! go to any other hacking forum and u will get the same responses, probably much worse because in all actuality totse has some of the nicest hackers on the net.
 #14 
Old 2002-07-13, 03:57
overRide resSurRection overRide resSurRection is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

and jaded is not going to waste his time on flaming you. u should be so incredibly gratified if he used the energy to type in his username and pass and wrote fag. nobody thinks they are better than anybody here. its just hacking society in general. u dont ask certain questions, u dont ask them in certain ways, and u dont say certain things. thats the way it is all around the world, except for bombshock. a prime example is me: im jumpin flames for stuff i said a month ago.
 #15 
Old 2002-07-13, 05:53
jak719usa jak719usa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

jak719usa is my new username. I lost my password and couldn't get it in the e-mail since I changed my address. Here is a link to one of my first posts. It was like my second or something. It says registered October 2001 http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum19/HTML/000757.html
 #16 
Old 2002-07-13, 07:04
overRide resSurRection overRide resSurRection is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

u gotta be shittin me. u really lost no dignity in posting that? and u lose none by bringing it up again? do u even have a brain? heres my response to that post.

DYFH and dont comeback you KEWL kid.
 #17 
Old 2002-07-13, 07:24
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

Okay, first of all, to deface a site, it generally takes getting access to a machine (a few exceptions come to mind where you can deface the index remotely) which would mean it is NOT going to take anywhere NEAR a week to learn what you need to know.

Secondly, i doubt there are many, if any true hackers on Totse. I am not disrespecting anyone on here, but i dont think anyone is that heavy into the hacking world. Sure, there are many people with scattered knowledge in networking and computers in general, but no one that applies that much effort into becoming a hacker.

 #18 
Old 2002-07-13, 07:30
overRide resSurRection overRide resSurRection is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

if you already know what everything is called it will take about week. cracking is even easier.

u dont gotta know shit to crack. im cracking matrix2k.com right now.
 #19 
Old 2002-07-13, 14:30
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

*sigh* Even if you registered in october 2001, how does that mean you've been here longer than jaded, who registered in march 2000?

and I know he was here before that, it's just that that's when the UBB went up..
 #20 
Old 2002-07-13, 20:57
jak719usa jak719usa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

No, I didnt lose any dignity in posting that. I was just starting out and if you read the post you can see that warweed and ratbastard understood. Thanks etho for that small explanation. Do you know of any sites that go further into the topic? Wintermute, my statement about being here longer was directed to override ressurrection, not jaded.
 #21 
Old 2002-07-13, 22:07
overRide resSurRection overRide resSurRection is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Give me an assignment.

too bad i know more than you.


AND THAT WAS HELP DUMBASS! i hate u people. can't take help even if its injected.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics