|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-04-09, 23:51
|
Viper2002 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Best Availible Hacking Sofware
I Have Been Hacking For quite a while now, and I am constantly trying to find better software to help me. I am presently using pretty standard tools, I would be very gratefull to anyone who could recomend software packages that they use, that they think are above standard or that have unique functions or capabilities, if you know a download site please include. I am particularly interested in any brute force password breakers that will funcion on any password screen like claymore password breaker but less prone to fuck ups. Also any personal proxy software like stealth proxy but without hidden trojans.
ThAnX --VIPER--
|
|
#2
 2002-04-10, 04:28
|
cense 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
try perl and C, then you write all the software that you need... the way of the truly uber hacker (not that i claim to be one)
-- cEnsE evil, corruption and bad taste
|
|
#3
 2002-04-10, 12:33
|
Viper2002 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
I do program but i do not have much time at th moment because I got my A level exams cumin up soon so for the moment ill use whatever I can get my hands on.
|
|
#4
 2002-04-10, 14:15
|
|
Regular
|
|
the happy land of australia
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
nothing personal, but i get very cynical very quickly when people ask for 'hacking' software. i don't see the point of just running a script. anyone can do it and it is kinda a waste of time.
|
|
#5
 2002-04-10, 18:45
|
E.S.T: 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
you need to shut up, whichever way a person choose to learn is thier business.
help the student or shut up.
|
|
#6
 2002-04-10, 18:57
|
cense 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
E.S.T. uhmmm, you didnt help "the student", does that mean you should shutup? Your post was entirely as useless as RAOVQ's. Viper: I dont know much about hacking tool for I try and not use them too much, I dont like the name "script kiddie" being attached to my person. I do know of a few for now. For windows: LANGaurd - http://www.languard.com/ Nessus Client - http://www.nessus.org/ (you will need to find a server and ask for account) For linux: Nessus Server + Client - http://www.nessus.org/ Nmap - www.insecure.org/nmap/ Those are just a few, nothing major but it might help you out. One last note, if you do use this software for stupid things, you deserve people flaming you, if not, then good for you. Learn how it works  -- cEnsE evil, corruption and bad taste
|
|
#7
 2002-04-10, 21:40
|
E.S.T: 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
"Your post was entirely as useless as RAOVQ's."
true, as far as viper is concern.
|
|
#8
 2002-04-11, 03:09
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
what do you mean by hacking software. there are a lot of differnet tools. i get the impresion that you havent been hacking that long if your asking for tools.
|
|
#9
 2002-04-11, 08:22
|
the creator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
There are people that should be called script kiddies. But another good security tool is saint. Dont know the url but if you google it you will find it quickly.
|
|
#10
 2002-04-12, 21:38
|
Viper2002 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
Why cant any of you fuckers just answer a fucking question if I wanted a lecture id ask for it OK. If you think my question is dumb which it may well be to you but thats not the point. I didnt ask for just 'HACKING SOFTWARE' I gave specifics on software I needed ( oh sorry was my question so long you didnt get that fucking far). I will use any software I can get the best I can find, I dont claim only to use my own like you. Sorry Ill remember not to use the word hacking on a hacking forum in future. As to me being lame or a script kiddy oh sorry ill go and get my copy of hackers dictionary so one day I can use those sad fag words and then maybe we can be freinds or maybe something more. I can see how admiting to using other peoples software is so bad, Ill go Delete windows and design my OS then.
By the way if your going to have a go at someone in future and then try to answer their question answer it dont just tell them a load of useless shit that they never even asked you about.
-Got this far then what an ancheivment-
As for me not been hacking for long true I didnt know that this prohibited people from answering your question without trying to throw a dig in. Don't worry I will become the best at this and when I do I dont think I will feel the need to be a twat like you sad wankers.
Is my post pointless too?
sorry FUCKERS
|
|
#11
 2002-04-13, 00:40
|
cense 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
I tried to help, not my fault you dont seem to want it anymore.
What do you want? you want me to tell you about some software that brute forces passwords at all kinds of prompts? Well I have to admit something, I dont know of any. BUT... i did post some link about "hacking software" and you did also ask for that.
You got some of what you asked for, do you always expect to get everything?
-- cEnsE evil, corruption and bad taste
|
|
#12
 2002-04-13, 03:53
|
Jadedfool 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Best Availible Hacking Sofware
Only gonna end up in flames from here...
*nails topic shut with a tombstone*
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|