About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-17, 17:02
nsolitude nsolitude is offline
Regular
 
Default Message for the psychics

Execution.
It's only a matter of time.

Who is wearing the stars?

You had both of my addresses.

Where was my mail and my help?

Keep this in mind;
There is no mercy
and no immunity.

=======================================
For those who don't know about psychic realms, this is some mild stuff regarding some intelligence agents [Federal Jurisdiction], plus some outsiders, male and female who are going to do a dissappearing act which will be kind of messy. This will happen during the next 2 years, will hardly be noticed as there will be quite a mess.

This message is also to notify some higher-ups in psy-intelligence that I am rejecting you totally to teach you a lesson. Follow the arrows.


Side Note: Hey you stupid inbred 'American' pig bastard hack. I am not the only person who uses this computer. I have had 14 different people living here in the last year and a half.

This is my last message at TOTSE.

 #2 
Old 2001-12-17, 20:31
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for the psychics

Lemme know when you need backup.
 #3 
Old 2001-12-17, 20:39
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for the psychics

 #4 
Old 2001-12-17, 21:10
ytinu ytinu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for the psychics

I'm a little confused but I'm kinda apt to believe people can be psychic. Sometimes I feel as if I have previously taken mental snapshots of things when I experience them, gaining a feeling of deja vu. Alot of "psychic" feelings can probably be attributed to a quanitative subconscious, though. I don't think theres any such thing as psychic intelligence but watch out for them Van Eck devices, devices that record electric signatures of a device such as a monitor and use them to reproduce or replicate whatever the device was doing. Not 100% sure how they work but I can't imagine that with the SS' budget and devices as old and standardized as CRTs and even LCDs that they would not work. There are ways around this! In alot of situations, if you just make non-standard modifications to your monitor or surround it with other electrical devices Van Eck devices don't work accurately; likewise if you have multiple monitors and the Van Eck device is being used from a distance, it is likely to be confused, particularly if you move your monitors around regularly and the Van Eck device isn't recalibrated too often. Theres probably other ways but i'm lazy Don't confuse science with being psychic...
 #5 
Old 2001-12-17, 21:40
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for the psychics

I'm psychic


Well, not really.. dunno how to define it, but I have more correct hunches than incorrect ones. Stuff I couldn't possibly know, I know.

It's kinda like I feel shapes and colors of things in my mind, and I can tell which fits to something I'm trying to determine and which doesn't.

 #6 
Old 2001-12-20, 08:34
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for the psychics

I can hurt people's feelings very effectivly.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics