|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-12-10, 03:51
|
seekintruth 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Ok, I admit it....I Need HeLp!!!!! Someone? ANYone?
I need to retrieve a password for webbox.com, AND hotmail.....can ANYONE help me???? I've tried a few that I found online, even on here, but they didnt work or the site was "gone".
Whats the real story on getting these to work? Mostly interested in webbox.com <a mail retrieval program lets you access your mail from any computer; but Need hotmail too
|
|
#2
 2001-12-13, 02:58
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: Ok, I admit it....I Need HeLp!!!!! Someone? ANYone?
dude you can not break hotmail passes you will see places that say in a script or in a form to enter your password and your e-mail and your victims e-mail and it will send you an e-mail back THIS IS 100% BULLSHIT i used to do this and its the cheapist way for some one to break "your hotmail" think bout it hotmail is part of microsoft do you think there are veary many people that are smarter then the techs at microsoft ?? plus they most likly got a huge ass fire wall so i suggest you stop lookin because you aren't going to find any thing that works
|
|
#3
 2001-12-13, 04:53
|
ytinu 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Ok, I admit it....I Need HeLp!!!!! Someone? ANYone?
Hey bro, In terms of a mail access thing, just use Eudora(they have that for PCs, right?) or Outlook Express. Um, you could even use Netscape's built in mail client, use mail.hotmail.com for the address you're receiving from and and pop(post office protocol) or smtp(standard mail transfer protocol).hotmail.com for the address you're sending from. Look a page or two back for my post on social engineering hotmail passwords.
|
|
#4
 2001-12-22, 00:14
|
Mustard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Ok, I admit it....I Need HeLp!!!!! Someone? ANYone?
http://koti.mbnet.fi/hypnosis/caliberx/misc.htm HOBO on this page has gotten me peoples e-mails. But i can't (or didn't try sending) Also I use Knightmare MIRC which uses mail.hotmail.com but does anyone else know of any other mail servers i could use it on?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|