About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-10, 01:34
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm ice-bustin' mad!!

I went to thise website a couple of months ago... it cloaked your IP. I forget the URL.
It was called IP-cloak or cloak-IP or something. I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know what this is? If not, does anyone know of something like this?
 #2 
Old 2001-12-10, 01:45
feel the burn feel the burn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm ice-bustin' mad!!

try anonymizer.com it costs but they nhave a free trial
 #3 
Old 2001-12-10, 03:50
E.S.T: E.S.T: is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm ice-bustin' mad!!

http://www.cotse.com/privres.htm
http://mywebproxy.com/
http://www10.silentsurf.com/
 #4 
Old 2001-12-10, 15:39
Moderator
 
Default Re: I'm ice-bustin' mad!!

http://@nonymouse.com/

AnonEmail

AnonWWW

...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics