|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-07-11, 17:40
|
vaz222 
Regular
|
|
|
|
HOW CAN I MODIFY MY SCANNER FOR CELL PHONES?
-Hi People.... Can anyone tell me how I can modify my scanner to monitor cell phones? What models are best, who to contacts, ect. Of course I would never monitor a cell phone, I am just curious...
VAZ222@AOL.COM
|
|
#2
 2001-07-11, 19:17
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HOW CAN I MODIFY MY SCANNER FOR CELL PHONES?
Do you think you're any more likely to get a response if you ask the same GODDAMN QUESTION FIVE TIMES?
|
|
#3
 2001-07-12, 14:41
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HOW CAN I MODIFY MY SCANNER FOR CELL PHONES?
*reads five Suzie-blasts in a row*
*dies*
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|