About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-28, 07:31
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Hex Editing

Ok I have this jirc applet I put on my site but it's unregistered and always says "######Unregistered copy, evalutation only!" after everything you type. I tried running through the hex code with a descrambler to find the right string, but I'm not real sure what to look for. I just want to get rid of the unregistered copy warnings. Help, anyone?
 #2 
Old 2001-05-29, 04:43
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hex Editing

Thanks for all the help guys... =/
 #3 
Old 2001-05-29, 18:05
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hex Editing

We're here to serve.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-30, 01:25
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hex Editing

ummm... ok
 #5 
Old 2001-06-03, 19:49
unknownsage unknownsage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hex Editing

Protection schemes.

Damn i hate them.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics