About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-27, 23:59
uptownlad uptownlad is offline
Regular
 
Default I �m � n�WW�

hi i'm a new hacker and i want people to send me cool hacking programs at uptownlad@hotmail.com
THANX
 #2 
Old 2001-05-28, 00:57
@hacker@ @hacker@ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I �m � n�WW�

what adam u want people to email bomb you ????????????????????
 #3 
Old 2001-05-28, 01:05
uptownlad uptownlad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I �m � n�WW�

ooops never thought of that

 #4 
Old 2001-05-28, 02:17
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I �m � n�WW�

2mb file size limit at hotmail, er, not many programs I know of would fit in that.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-28, 02:37
ThePsyko ThePsyko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I �m � n�WW�

True, but if I had to pick only two utilities that would fit into a hotmail box, I would choose NetCat and NAT.. not that I'm sending them to him... that's what search engines are for

quote:
Originally posted by Suziegirl:
2mb file size limit at hotmail, er, not many programs I know of would fit in that.


 #6 
Old 2001-05-28, 03:45
Regular
 
Default Re: I �m � n�WW�

i have only but one thing to say:


ROFL
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics