About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-26, 00:56
foto84 foto84 is offline
Regular
 
Default subseven, bo2k.com

just wondering, can anyone here access www.bo2k.com && || www.sub7files.com ? i can't and i'm wondering if the trouble that i was previously into has made my isp block access to those sites, if they even can, many many thanks, chris.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-26, 01:22
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: subseven, bo2k.com

No prob with bo2k, which I must say is a god send. I use it to keep many of my friend and family computers working and it makes it so go dam easy, even if they don't relise half the shit it can do. I do my best not to abuse their trust and I do have some self control.
.......
Having said that....
I just clicked it and it doesn't come up, could be down, try it in a safe web browzer window cause your ISP can't see that.

sub7files didn't come up so I dun know.


------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #3 
Old 2001-05-26, 10:10
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: subseven, bo2k.com

How do you keep other yahoos from abusing those computers?
 #4 
Old 2001-05-27, 07:35
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: subseven, bo2k.com

What an ass stupid question. Man, that was ass stupid. I've acting ass stupid all week. That polly why no one likes me.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-27, 09:13
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: subseven, bo2k.com

*has sex with z3m*
 #6 
Old 2001-05-27, 15:46
@hacker@ @hacker@ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: subseven, bo2k.com

if u want the dam programs download them from http://www.portwolf.com/trojans.htm
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics