About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-16, 22:40
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

i am a newbie here, no smirks please cause u were one too!
all i wish to know for the first step in this world is IF YOU CAN REALLY HACK A YAHOO ACCOUNT?
CAN U HELP ME OUT IN THIS?
PLEASE???
 #2 
Old 2001-05-16, 23:25
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

*holds the shotgun*

Anybody?
 #3 
Old 2001-05-17, 03:41
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

Yep, I can. Thanks for asking.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-17, 04:37
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

You pussy, gimmi that!

*grabs the shotgun*
 #5 
Old 2001-05-17, 08:33
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

H3110. W31C0M3 70 7H3 5CR34M1N6 313C7R0N.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-17, 08:36
Fuct Fuct is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

fer one..why would ya want to
an fer two..yahoo is lame

-spitz-

------------------
-sh0rt bus mafia-
 #7 
Old 2001-05-17, 12:12
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by Suziegirl:
Yep, I can. Thanks for asking.


hi suzie. i have been looking at your replies...especially replies to nili.. you are too much at pulling his leg. what i wish to know is if you are also into my leg pulling. well suzie if you really mean your answer...can u let me know the way? as i have already told you that i am a newbie here, i think i need and deserve initial help...can u?

 #8 
Old 2001-05-17, 12:20
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
H3110. W31C0M3 70 7H3 5CR34M1N6 313C7R0N.

7H4NK5 4 107. 1 H093 W3 W111 63 IN 70UCH. D0 U H4V3 4 P05171V3 4N5W3R F0R MY QU35710N?

 #9 
Old 2001-05-17, 12:25
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by Fuct:
fer one..why would ya want to
an fer two..yahoo is lame

-spitz-




D0 Y0U ANSWER A QUESTI0N WITH AN ANSWER? IF YES, THEN G0 T0 "BAD IDEAS" THERE U WILL FIND REAL NAME FOR YOURSELF. TO HELP U 0UT I MUST TELL U THAT IT IS WITHIN A T0PIC CALLED "H0W T0 BE AN ASSH0LE"... ONE 0F THE WAYS IS THE WAY U HAVE... CONGRATS U R A CELEBRETY!!!

 #10 
Old 2001-05-17, 12:33
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by Fuct:
fer one..why would ya want to
an fer two..yahoo is lame

-spitz-




d0 y0u answer a questi0n with a questi0n? y0u sh0uld n0t..else u will be called assh0le...i d0nt say that the 'BAD IDEAS' secti0n says that...in "101 ways to be an assh0le"...stay in t0uch th0ugh...
 #11 
Old 2001-05-17, 18:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by Aphrodite:
what i wish to know is if you are also into my leg pulling.


This is the funniest thing I've seen in months.
 #12 
Old 2001-05-17, 20:30
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

UUHY UUOU1D YOU UUAN7 7O? 1 7H1NK 7H� ON1Y R�A5ON 15 1F YOU KNOUU 7H� P�R5ON AND UUAN7 7O KNOUU 5OM�7H1NG 7HA7 7H�Y HAV� 1N 7H�1R ~BOX. 5O 1F YOU KNOUU 7H�M 7H�N DO 7H� PA55UUORD R�7R1�VAL 7HANG AND GU�55 7H�1R 5�CR�7 QU�571ON. 17 CAN'7 B� 7HA7 HARD. 1'V� D0N� 17 70 H07MA11 ACC0UN75 B�F0R�. 7HA75 N07 HACK1N6 175 JU57 U51N6 Y0U N0UU5�. 7YP1N6 11K� 7H15 15 HACK1N6, 1'M 6�771N6 FUCK1N6 CARP1�!!!/
 #13 
Old 2001-05-17, 23:40
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

you know Aphrodite, i think they are taking the micky, try asking more specific questions, read all the hacking/cracking files on totse, and read some of the previous posts on totse.
 #14 
Old 2001-05-17, 23:44
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by Aphrodite:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Z3m:
[b]H3110. W31C0M3 70 7H3 5CR34M1N6 313C7R0N.


7H4NK5 4 107. 1 H093 W3 W111 63 IN 70UCH. D0 U H4V3 4 P05171V3 4N5W3R F0R MY QU35710N?
[/B][/QUOTE]

also please dont talk like that, not only do u realy show your ignorance, but it give me a bloody headache trying to read it
 #15 
Old 2001-05-17, 23:54
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

Once more I'm amazed how sarcasm and wit can go flying straight over the heads of people.. it's almost pathetic..
 #16 
Old 2001-05-18, 01:43
PeNTaXoR PeNTaXoR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

UU4Z UP? 1 4L50 UU4N7 70 KN0UU 1F 7H3R3 15 4 UU4Y 70 H4CK Y4H00..
AND I HAVE TO ADMIT, I CAN'T STAND L33D..
I'M NEW TOO Y'ALL..
 #17 
Old 2001-05-19, 03:06
Sober Sober is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

Munga Bunga's Brute forcer
www.hackology.com
 #18 
Old 2001-05-19, 09:20
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
This is the funniest thing I've seen in months.

is it really? did u had a good laugh? let me know if u did.. and remember now a days you pay a good price for getting a little laugh ..and i gave it to u for free....
see ya friend.

 #19 
Old 2001-05-19, 09:29
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by Kameron:
UUHY UUOU1D YOU UUAN7 7O? 1 7H1NK 7H� ON1Y R�A5ON 15 1F YOU KNOUU 7H� P�R5ON AND UUAN7 7O KNOUU 5OM�7H1NG 7HA7 7H�Y HAV� 1N 7H�1R ~BOX. 5O 1F YOU KNOUU 7H�M 7H�N DO 7H� PA55UUORD R�7R1�VAL 7HANG AND GU�55 7H�1R 5�CR�7 QU�571ON. 17 CAN'7 B� 7HA7 HARD. 1'V� D0N� 17 70 H07MA11 ACC0UN75 B�F0R�. 7HA75 N07 HACK1N6 175 JU57 U51N6 Y0U N0UU5�. 7YP1N6 11K� 7H15 15 HACK1N6, 1'M 6�771N6 FUCK1N6 CARP1�!!!/


WHY IS A THING WHICH 0NLY FEW PE0PLE CAN ANSWER...THEY TOO CANNOT ANSWER TO ALL THE WHY'S. NOT IF I KNEW OR IF I HAD THE ACCESS TO HIS/HER COMPUTER I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME HOW TO HACK. I THINK MY BRAIN WORKS THAT MUCH TOO. WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME IS WHAT A NEW BORN (NOT A NEWBEE) WILL BE ABLE TO DO... I WANT TO KNOW CAUSE I WANT TO LEARN ...BASICALLY I WISH TO KNOW THE HOLE.
 #20 
Old 2001-05-19, 09:39
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

[QUOTE]Originally posted by j0662:
you know Aphrodite, i think they are taking the micky, try asking more specific questions, read all the hacking/cracking files on totse, and read some of the previous posts on totse. [/QUOT
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. I WILL TAKE CARE
AND WILL READ FROM THE SCRATCH


 #21 
Old 2001-05-19, 09:42
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by Suziegirl:
Once more I'm amazed how sarcasm and wit can go flying straight over the heads of people.. it's almost pathetic..


ONLY THOSE THINGS FLY STRAIGHT ABOVE WHICH WE DONT WANT TO GRASP. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AS WELL AS TELLING THAT U ARE AMAZED... ATLEAST WE HAVE DONE SOMETHING. LOL
U SAY ITS almost PATHETIC!! U ARE MORE THAN PATHETIC.... SUBTRACT THE TWO STUDY THE DIFFERENCE AND SEE WHERE U ARE STANDIN..

 #22 
Old 2001-05-19, 09:47
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by j0662:
also please dont talk like that, not only do u realy show your ignorance, but it give me a bloody headache trying to read it


LOL
NO WORRIES I AM THE TYPES WHO DO THE THINGS AS THEY SUIT BOTH THE PARTIES.. I WILL TAKE CARE .. CAN U LET ME KNOW HOW U REACHED THE CONCLUSION THAT TALKING LIKE THAT SHOWS MY IGNORANCE?
 #23 
Old 2001-05-19, 09:49
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by PeNTaXoR:
UU4Z UP? 1 4L50 UU4N7 70 KN0UU 1F 7H3R3 15 4 UU4Y 70 H4CK Y4H00..
AND I HAVE TO ADMIT, I CAN'T STAND L33D..
I'M NEW TOO Y'ALL..


OK SO WE BOTH ARE IN THE SAME SHOES!!! THAT GOOD IN A WAY CAUSE WE CAN WORK OUR WAY OUT. OK DO U HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE TO HOW TO EVEN START IT? I MEAN START THE TRY TO HACK.

 #24 
Old 2001-05-19, 09:51
Aphrodite Aphrodite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

quote:
Originally posted by Sober:
Munga Bunga's Brute forcer
www.hackology.com


I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THAT BEFOR
BUT WASNT ABLE TO CATCH HOLD OF IT
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
BE IN TOUCH IF POSSIBLE
I MAY NEED SOME MORE HELP...
I HOPE U DONT HAVE MUCH PROBLEMS IN THAT...


 #25 
Old 2001-05-19, 12:32
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: S0 D0 Ya Really No How T0 Hack???

I'm so not in agreement with Spiffy right now.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics