About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-12-22, 16:34
Kashmir Kashmir is offline
Regular
 
Default Wtd hacked PBXs in the UK

anyone living in the uk who can sell me a hacked pbx that i can ring around the world


Many thanks
Kasmir
 #2 
Old 2001-05-28, 18:15
@hacker@ @hacker@ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtd hacked PBXs in the UK

YES I GEUS I CAN BUT WERE IN THE UK DO YA LIVE CAUSE I LIVE IN THE NORTHEAST!
 #3 
Old 2001-05-28, 19:25
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtd hacked PBXs in the UK

Siberia?
 #4 
Old 2001-05-29, 00:01
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtd hacked PBXs in the UK

now...what if a fed were to stubmle across this page?

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #5 
Old 2001-05-29, 15:53
Kashmir Kashmir is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtd hacked PBXs in the UK

Hi
I live in buckinghamshire U.K
 #6 
Old 2001-06-02, 19:45
unknownsage unknownsage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtd hacked PBXs in the UK

???????I can sell you one!!!!!!!!!!
(I'm drunk with laughter)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics