About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-03, 01:57
methusela methusela is offline
Regular
 
Default help....again :)

Hi,sorry to ask such a question but could anyone recomend any really good hacker sites(other than this one
i use the search engines but as you probaly know its like looking for a needle in a hay stack.Anyway thanks alot if anyone can help me.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-03, 02:07
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: help....again :)

http://www.hackers.com/ go there and die. i only used it to get a tone generator, and its so obvious that there cannot conceivably have anything any good on it, but its well put together
 #3 
Old 2000-10-03, 02:33
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: help....again :)

http://www.totse.com/index.htm

Now, what type of site is this again?
 #4 
Old 2000-10-03, 05:14
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: help....again :)

This site is political, religious, porno, hacking, phreaking, anarchy, and anything else you want it to be, despite what the introduction says. That's why I love it so.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-03, 08:09
SofaKingNO3 SofaKingNO3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: help....again :)

I'm not a hacker in the least (I can bypass my schools net filter does that count),but I would like more information on hacking. Normaly I can find web sites about whatever I'm looking for, but good hacking and warez sites are impossible for me to find, I always find circle jerk pop-up hell. It seems like a closed community. So any sites ?
 #6 
Old 2000-10-04, 02:25
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: help....again :)

i dont know but i changed the autoexec.bat for my computers at school and inserted a program that just looped fuck you over and over again...its fun...
 #7 
Old 2000-10-04, 05:13
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: help....again :)

I myself am also not a hacker. I enjoy using computers, but they're no where near creative enough for me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics