|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-09-13, 05:32
|
Mr CrEEP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Is there a way to hack pager voice mail systems?
i have heard of people hacking people pagers,is it possible?
|
|
#2
 2000-09-13, 08:23
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is there a way to hack pager voice mail systems?
I guess anything is possibly possible.
Possibly.
|
|
#3
 2000-09-13, 16:25
|
Jadedfool 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is there a way to hack pager voice mail systems?
what like getting into the mailboxes?
|
|
#4
 2000-09-13, 20:24
|
cLoWn_uNiT 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is there a way to hack pager voice mail systems?
Yeah yeah, I guess you just get their phone number for it and call it....
|
|
#5
 2000-09-13, 23:27
|
Mr CrEEP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is there a way to hack pager voice mail systems?
oh cause one way is you read the numbers on there pager case and you get there access code,but then they change it,im thinking there might be a way like add,subtract,times,those bar code numbers or something to get some info on there accont,i dont know,,,
|
|
#6
 2000-09-14, 00:22
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is there a way to hack pager voice mail systems?
Ok, Mr Creep.. I'm thinking theres a connection with the two topics I just read..
(1) how to propose to a girl
(2) how to hack into pager voicemail..
not a good connection, if it's your soon to be fiancee's pager you're trying to hack... doesn't bode well for the relationship.
|
|
#7
 2000-09-18, 07:33
|
DiabolikSlim 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Is there a way to hack pager voice mail systems?
I'm not some sort of guru when it comes to this stuff, I'm not sure what you are reffering to. But I have read about POCSAG interception and decoding abit. Basically just intercepting then decoding the messages sent, I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. If I remember rightI think there are some POCSAG tools at www.uha1.com
I'm not so sure about GOLAY as a paging protocol, I've only herd mention of it a few times.
Then there is FLEX, Motorola's new paging protocol. I have seen some information about FLEX floating around. Dunno what all you can do with it. I am pretty sure that FLEW interception and decoding hasn't yet been mastered, although there are a few groups of people researching this.
That's bout al I can think of when it comes to hacking pagers. i think pagers are stupid as fuck. I can't stand them, and i can't standpeople who are connected to their god-damned pagers.
Wow, I don't think I've ever wrote a longer or less helpful post in ym life..
oh well
-DS
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|