About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-02, 04:29
HACK1 HACK1 is offline
Regular
 
Default hacking AOL

hey i'm a begining hacker. I was wondering if there was a way to get a users password on AOL.
 #2 
Old 2000-09-02, 04:57
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

Well, here's my personal favorite tactic: WARNING: THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT HACKS YOU WILL EVER UNDERTAKE! BE SURE YOUR READY.

Now, sorry if I get too technical here, but try to follow along.

You have to obtain their Internet IP Protocol. Then, autosynchraticly transfer your Ethernet sniffer to their TCP network port. He sure to reconfigure the BIOS if your client starts to hyper-synthesize. Now, here comes the important part. It's optimal to be running a LAN-based engine for this. Transfer the application via DSL to a unstable LPT1 port. Be sure your HTML has it's debugger on so the SS can't track your digital transfer ratios. To retrive the file, just upload a PERL document to the server, and set your bit-transistor to system override. If you followed the directions EXACTLY, the file will FTP to your computer under the name AUTOEXEC.BAT
 #3 
Old 2000-09-02, 05:12
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

"hey I'm a beginning hacker"

*BANG*
 #4 
Old 2000-09-02, 05:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

*BOOM*
 #5 
Old 2000-09-02, 06:26
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

Go to find files or folders in your windows start menu. Type in c:con/con

This is a neat backdoor HACK1. Once you get there, it's pretty much self explainatory on what you can do with aol. Don't listen to any of the others. They are just trying to mess with your head.

If you don't understand this it's because I can't direct you there with html code.

Tell me how it worked.

[This message has been edited by Bongman (edited 09-02-2000).]
 #6 
Old 2000-09-02, 14:45
HACK1 HACK1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

how do i turn on my HTML debugger
 #7 
Old 2000-09-03, 00:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

Same way you turn on your binary irc logger.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-03, 04:32
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

Use my amazing hack, dude. I'm the most 31337 Hax0r out there. I'm so 31337 I hacked into a floppy disk, and it wasn't even in the disk drive.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-03, 09:23
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

D00d, I rigged up a device with an old monitor and a scanner from a fax. All I have to do is point it at any sort of magnetic storage media and I can read it all in my mind.
 #10 
Old 2000-09-05, 04:27
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

I made a device that lets me control other people's movements using a joystick, TV, RC racer motor and 1.8 resistor.
 #11 
Old 2000-09-07, 10:01
Hells_wrath Hells_wrath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

I think MacGyver did that once too, except he used dental floss, bubble gum, and two preowned John Denver CD's....
 #12 
Old 2000-09-08, 04:20
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

I saw that episode. That's where I got the idea, but I'd die before I'd touch a John Denver CD, so I had to use some other materials.
 #13 
Old 2000-09-08, 04:44
martyr martyr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

I am going to learn to hack. I would not mind being somone apprentice. Any offers, if not any addresses u recomend. I've bin online 4, 1 day. but know more than apears.

and please do not feed me the bullshit u feed that other guy
 #14 
Old 2000-09-08, 08:12
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

I'll apprentice you.

You can wipe my ass for c0dez.
 #15 
Old 2000-09-08, 13:56
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

You've been online for 1 day and already you want to be a h4q3r?

Why shouldn't we treat you like a lame ass?

Go hack into microsoft, bring me back proof and then I'll apprentice you.
 #16 
Old 2000-09-08, 21:49
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

heh... newbie.
 #17 
Old 2000-09-09, 05:36
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

Yes, hack into Microsoft, and retrive their garbage file, to prove once and for all that life isn't like the movies...
 #18 
Old 2000-09-09, 05:42
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

I didn't know there were hackers in totse. Brag about your exploits totseiens. Brag!
 #19 
Old 2000-09-09, 13:14
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

I called California once... FOR FREE!! muhuahhahaha
 #20 
Old 2000-09-09, 21:36
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

I'm not a hacker..

I'm a pretty good cook though
 #21 
Old 2000-09-10, 05:40
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

One time I downloaded Cain onto my school's computer and I cracked my teacher's PWL. I'm a 31337 Hax0r now......right?
 #22 
Old 2000-09-10, 06:21
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

I found a hole an am exploiting it right now.
 #23 
Old 2000-09-10, 06:35
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

The first time I installed slackware I didn't even need to check the man pages..

nyah nyah nyah.

Z3m: in you're girlfriends pants?
 #24 
Old 2000-09-10, 07:23
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

hey, come on and quit it guys, this gent is obviously out to learn something, he doesnt want to be given everything on a silver platter! Just take for instance the pertinence of his question. Who will apprentice this entreprenueral go-getter? I think we should stop the ridicule and give such a promising young fellow a chance.

Dick.
 #25 
Old 2000-09-10, 10:18
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hacking AOL

Hmmmm. I wish I had pussy on the shelf.

Splitrock... Perhaps I've said too much.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics