|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-12-30, 02:49
|
Bladedown 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I am a dumb ass who forgot to backup his files....
Ok. My laptop's hard drive just when boom. I have recovered about 99% of my info but I lost two important files, at least for me. I was wondering if anyone had or knew where I could get a copy or a reasonable facsimile of them.
Here they are:
Darkstar X's Compete Guide to the Registry from 96'
The Midnight Watchman's Guide to the GODS (Global Outdial) from 93'
If anyone knows where I could get copies of these or something similar then I would be in you debt. I'll try posting on Hack3r as well. Thanks.
P.S.: If anyone had Darkstar X's rant on being a 'Hacker-chick in a World of Men' if you throw that my way I would again be a very happy camper.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|