About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-07-27, 00:55
TD TD is offline
Regular
 
Default Hack Again

Can anyone tell me exactly how to hack into my University's system and change my grades?
 #2 
Old 2000-07-27, 01:30
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

go to http://www.youshouldafuckingstudied.com

or you could answer these questions:

you know what system they're running?
what university?
how come you didn't do your fucking homework?


 #3 
Old 2000-07-27, 02:30
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

1. take jaded's advice.

2. look for it yourself. show some intelligence and pretend you have initiative.



~bar room hero
 #4 
Old 2000-07-27, 02:56
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

Like um... Yeah. Hacking.
 #5 
Old 2000-07-27, 04:56
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

Dude, hacking into the computer won't work unless you live inside the movie Wargames (BTW, if you do, I want David Lightman's autograph). There's two reasons why you will not be able to change your grades hacking into the computer:

  1. Teacher's keep the grade file on backup disks.
  2. Teacher's keep a written copy in a gradebook.


My advice to you: Hack into the teacher's account and look for answers to the final!!!!
 #6 
Old 2000-07-27, 05:10
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

Doesn't matter what the teacher see's, it matters what gets printed out. My guess would be that they store the grades on the network prior to printing....

you there TD?
 #7 
Old 2000-07-27, 10:40
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

Wouldn't it look odd if this happened??

Gradebook: Td -- F
Backup Disk: Td -- F
Printout: Td -- A

Hmmm.. I wonder what their gonna go with.

And of course, this doesn't point to Td as a hacker at all. It could have been a computer error, a very bizzare, well-timed, lucky computer error.
 #8 
Old 2000-07-27, 13:59
TD TD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

Yea, I'm still here Jadedfool. That was a good one...."I shoulda fucking studied" heh! I almost clicked on that link!! Shoulda, coulda, woulda, don't have time for that. I'm not a hacker, yet! I'm trying to learn all I can, but I'm running out of time. Plus, all these damn classes are getting in the way! Some guy offered to change my grades if I paid him. I just thought SOme in this area had the same knowledge and could tell me how.
Thanks for the input!
 #9 
Old 2000-07-27, 19:31
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

so you gonna give us some info, or just leave us hanging?
 #10 
Old 2000-07-27, 19:47
TD TD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

What kinda info are you looking for?
 #11 
Old 2000-07-27, 20:01
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

*throws up hands*
 #12 
Old 2000-07-27, 20:16
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

look at my first post

why am I helping him?
 #13 
Old 2000-07-27, 21:50
TD TD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

OK, I don't know what system they're running. I attend Florida A&M University.
 #14 
Old 2000-07-29, 05:07
TD TD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

Now that I said what University I attend no one wants to help me anymore. hmmm! I wonder why?
 #15 
Old 2000-07-29, 07:03
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

I'd help you but they're running sendmail, thats waaaay to hard for someone to crack....
 #16 
Old 2000-08-03, 19:08
NetHacker NetHacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

Infect their computers with a trojan and do it from your computer
 #17 
Old 2000-08-03, 19:38
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

did no one get that?
 #18 
Old 2000-08-03, 20:16
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

nope. sorry. I'm a little dense when it comes to stuff like that..
I've never bothered to become really knowledgable about hacking and cracking, just know enough, as much as I need to know really. Have no desire to be able to do such things..
 #19 
Old 2000-08-03, 21:10
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

Get what? About the Trojan? What?!

I'm trying to teach myself Java. I hate Sun.

Why can't we just use Pascal on the web?! I already know enough to do what I want. But NO@!@ We need some crappy language that no one can run without crashing. I got barked at by a dog today.
 #20 
Old 2000-08-03, 21:40
TD TD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

How is infecting their computers with a Trojan going to give me access to my grades?
 #21 
Old 2000-08-03, 21:45
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

http://www.bo2k.com

sendmail.....

they're...running...sendmail....

thats all I have to say...
 #22 
Old 2000-08-03, 23:03
TD TD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

Back Office 2000. Never heard of it!
 #23 
Old 2000-08-04, 01:57
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

*shakes head*

oh well, I can comfort myself with the fact that I do know more than this guy

Sorry TD, but if you ever tried to change your grades, I think you're gonna get caught, seems like you dont' have a natural aptitude for these things
 #24 
Old 2000-08-04, 03:33
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

After re-reading the thread I did catch your sarcasm. I'm slow.

That dog that barked at me today hellalikes me now. I'm cool.
 #25 
Old 2000-08-04, 03:35
Regular
 
Default Re: Hack Again

my god... i mean the guy doesn't even know what a trojan horse does. he hasn't heard of back orifice...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics