About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Network (in)Security
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Network (in)Security Interesting hacks and cracks. Info on firewalls, TCP/IP, encryption, networks, and security. The ins and outs of the phone system, caller services, how things work, what's illegal and what's not, cellular phones, beepers, telephony legislation, the PUC, ISDN, taps, who's listening, and switches. Talking about phones, hacking systems, technical advice, and such is completely LEGAL in the United States -- it's covered by the First Amendment. What's illegal is conspiracy to commit a crime. So if you say something like "Meet me at 2am so we can crack a can" or "I changed my cell phone's number myself" you are criminally liable. Stating "You can crack a can by doing thus-and-so" or "If you wanted to change a cell phone's number, you could do it like so" is perfectly OK. Posting passwords, calling card numbers, or credit card numbers is forbidden on this network. Posting such info will get you booted off the net.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-26, 22:16
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

I've got a web site ( http://www.glowing-bug.com ) and the topic of my site is anything illegal. If there's anyone out there with ANY knowledge of hacking please e-mail me with any information. I'll put up your information and include your name etc on my site (unless you don't want me to). Idealy i'm looking for information that referes to hacking into credit card information or how to get usernames and passowrds from web sites. chris@glowing-bug.com

Chris

Even if you know fuck all about hacking visit my site about everything illegal http://www.glowing-bug.com
 #2 
Old 2002-01-29, 10:40
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

I smell bacon
 #3 
Old 2002-01-29, 14:55
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

what a really bad site.
is ANYTHING on that site by you?

try harder.

if you are going to rip off other peoples work, at least mention their name. the entire lock picking section is the

Guide to Lock Picking
Ted the Tool
Copyright 1987, 1991 Theodore T. Tool.

please give the person who wrote it some credit.
 #4 
Old 2002-01-29, 20:01
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

jesus, ur sites liek the anarchists cookbook. ie: nothing in it is yours and ur not giving shoutz or anything. shit, way to be an asshole!
 #5 
Old 2002-01-29, 23:10
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

FINE. I'll POST A FECKING PAGE ABOUT CREDITS. I'm trying to distribute information not become a explosives/lock picking master. I was sent most of the stuff so that's why there's no credits to them. If you make one of these texts please e-mail me at chris@glowing-bug.com and i'll add your fecking name! As for anybody who critises my site design i've only been doing html for a few weeks so give me a break!

Chris

Some people
I'd still like some help with hacking info
--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
 #6 
Old 2002-01-29, 23:35
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

chris, unfortunatly fo u...ur what hackers call a "lamer" someone who wont look up anything for himself and asks alot of questions... just dont make ur next post about sub7... unles su want alot of flames

go post asking where u can find good information about flaws in password software or web secruity dont just say TELL ME HOW TO GET CC #'s

-anything can kill you-
-and if it doesn't, time will-
 #7 
Old 2002-01-30, 07:21
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

Yeah and when youre done getting the info it might be wise to get around to doing that whole shouts list for all of the people that you took the info offa, Or they might get pretty pissed.
 #8 
Old 2002-01-30, 23:34
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

Okay Okay i'll get round to it eventually. If I have something on my site that you wrote or contributed to please e-mail me and i'll place a nice little thing saying how great you are and that you wrote it. As for the hacking part I just want the information to put on my site. I really don't have the time to start thinking about it.

On the other hand it's nice to know that a lot of people have visited my site (even if you havn't ben very friendly). I'm gonna write some stuff myself but I havn't had the time. can someone please write sometyhing nice about my site for once, PLEASE???? Can someone please send me something interesting to post on my site? I'll have a nice big banner at the top of the page saying how great you are a nice link to your e-mail or a siote you've made etc etc you name it.

Can someone please say something nice about my site?

Chris

--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
--> chris@glowing-bug.com <--
 #9 
Old 2002-01-31, 06:20
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

If you want to plagerize people just look on totse and copy&paste... you dont have to have people send you stuff... just tell everyone its from totse.com

[This message has been edited by MR.SMITH (edited 01-31-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-01-31, 10:45
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

Also write about how good totse is and that everybody should go to it or else they will die of cancer or something, or you could put up a link.
 #11 
Old 2002-01-31, 20:32
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

I've got a massive banner at the top of every page. Isn't that enough? or would you like me to stage a mass demonstration saying how great totse is? Anyway at least you didn't insult me or my site this time (I know the next few posts will contain more insults than ever now). Any chance you (who ever is reading this) could send me something interesting? it would be a great help (apart from viruses... actually having a virus data base might be pretty cool). Anyway thanks for not insulting my site.

Chris

--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
 #12 
Old 2002-02-01, 00:05
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

HA HA HA HA that was a funny post CHRIS... im sure we arent trying to be mean... think of it as modivation to learn, and if you want a virus just post ur e-mail im sure you can get a few.

better?, chris

-anything can kill you-
-and if it doesn't, time will-


[This message has been edited by MR.SMITH (edited 02-01-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-02-01, 00:44
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advance hacker wanted. Apply within

I gotta check with my internet host because I think that having Viruses on my web site might breach my contratct. Oh well. Erm.. perhaps the idea of having viruses on my site wasn't the best one i've had recently. I suppose if I think long and hard I can come up with some way of recieving viruses and posting them on my site without getting ass fucked by my host. If you've got any ideas about how exactly I can safely place viruses on my site e-mail me at form@glowing-bug.com and i'll read your e-mail and feel really stupid as you point out the obvious or send me some really obvious e-mail called "Virus be careful" that I accidently open and because of have to re-install everything on my computer.

vicker.... isn't my name. If you looked above you'd see that I sign every post with "Chris". You think I just do this because I like the name or have some kind of obsesion with a guy called "Chris".

NO. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR JOKE THAT I'M OBSESSED WITH A GUY CALLED CHRIS

Anyway thanks for not insulting me in any major way.

Chris

(Sorry about my bad spellings)
--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics