|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-29, 18:58
|
tuongda2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I need a program called Black Angel
hey yal, help please! I have been looking for Black Angel for a long time now...if you know please aim me at "duy gone wild" this is my aol screen name.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-29, 19:16
|
cense 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need a program called Black Angel
Black Angel?
Seeing as how Black Angel seems to still be in developement (beta), I do not think you can download the official version yet. And besides, a program wont give you and magic powers on the internet, it simply labels you as a script kiddie (which Munga Bunga speaks against but has no power to do anything about). If you think you can hack anyone with the click of a button, you are NOT aware of the realities of the internet.
If Black Angel is a reality, chances are it is only a reality of the Microsoft world. It claims to be anonymous + trojan software. Im guessing it is only implemented in Windows (since trojan code is very OS dependent), I would be suprised to find out otherwise. If it is limited to the Windows platform, my opinion is that it will only make a ripple on the internet and not a tidal wave like Munga Bunga expects it will.
Munga Bunga is not an idiot but his claims of granduer are a bit self-important. Either way, I hope Black Angel doesnt turn out to be the next sub7.
[This message has been edited by cense (edited 12-29-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-12-29, 19:35
|
|
|
Re: I need a program called Black Angel
quote: Originally posted by cense: (since trojan code is very OS dependent)
and browser ...
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|