|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-11, 03:37
|
Kosmicki 
Regular
|
|
|
|
iPAQ Sleeves/Silver Slider
NOTE: This is also posted in the DIY part, I am not trying to flood the bbs with my post I am just trying to find someone who knows this, and this might be a better place.
I was wondering if anyone has made there own Silver Slider PC card sleeves, for the iPAQ that is. If anyone has a link on how to do this yourself I would love to have it.
Here is a link to what a Silver Slider is: www.silverslider.biz (Its the "PC Silver Slider" I want to make myself, although if you have made the CF I would like to know as well.)
Thanks!
Kos
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|