About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-08, 16:36
Un - Touchable 1996 Un - Touchable 1996 is offline
Regular
 
Default data loss in painshop 7

Everytime I save an image in image ready the colors are messing up. It seems all the colors go the same as the first color I use in the image. Today is the first time it has done this so I am not sure what to make of it. Any ideas?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-08, 18:45
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: data loss in painshop 7

maybe its all the blood your getting from the painshop... HAHAHA ok well I will ASSUME you ment painTshop 7. Check your options. something may be set to the wrong color type. I will look at it some more later and check if there is anything specific that would help you.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics