About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-30, 00:07
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default mIRC script

I have overlooked something in this here script and quite honestly I don't care to find it. I would much rather have somebody else brows over it to find its error. Its function is to (if you couldn't tell from the script itself) control a bot to make him preform /me actions on certain nicks.

The variables should be set as following:
code:
%insta Zokbot, insta-



I have this as an if statement within my remote. The parameters are on *:text:*:*: {

code:
if (%insta isin $1-) {
%ins1 = $len($2)
%ins2 = $mid($2,6,%ins1)
%ins3 = $mid($2,%ins1,0)
if (%ins3 == e) { /action $chan %ins2 $+ s $3 }
if (%ins3 == s) { /action $chan %ins2 $+ es $3 }
}



There is some tiny underlying error which I have yet to see, if you find it, you get a cookie... or something like that.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 00:10
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: mIRC script

I was going to add some more "if (%ins3 == *) { /action $chan %ins2 $+ * $3 }" clauses later, but I figured it would be best to fix this first.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-30, 08:43
Moderator
 
Default Re: mIRC script

hey Zok, I thought about creating an applet which would be a training center (AI mods inclusive) for people that have no clue about IRC and won�t stop digging my ass with stupid questions, are you in?

(it has nothing to do with your thread, just avoiding misunderstandings here ...)
 #4 
Old 2002-11-30, 16:37
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: mIRC script

Sure, I'll do it.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-30, 19:56
Moderator
 
Default Re: mIRC script

well, I meant together, but nevermind.

Nobody loves me, it�s true ...
 #6 
Old 2002-11-30, 20:11
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: mIRC script

Shrug, I'll do whatever you want as long as I can get this damn script fixed...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics