About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-07, 13:39
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default need a little help

I don't know where else to ask, so I'm here. I need to fix the printer, as it won't print anything. we recently changed the cartridges, and we are again stuck as to what to do. how do I fix this thing?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-07, 17:07
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need a little help

anyone?
 #3 
Old 2002-11-07, 18:02
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need a little help

give details, otherwise nobody has the faintest clue what the fuck yer talking about...
 #4 
Old 2002-11-07, 18:43
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: need a little help

quote:
Originally posted by Jadedfool:
give details, otherwise nobody has the faintest clue what the fuck yer talking about...


What the hell are you talking about? His printer is broken, isn't it obvious?
 #5 
Old 2002-11-07, 21:44
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: need a little help

its probbly an inkjet, those suck unless you print out photos all the time. Do yourself a favor: Chuck it and buy a LaserJet with 10-20 PPM (pages per minute.)
 #6 
Old 2002-11-08, 04:27
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need a little help

unfortunately, I don't have the bucks to do so... although I do agree. it's a Lexxmark Z32, and when I turn it on, the lights simply blink on and off at random, and it won't print anything.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-08, 07:48
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need a little help

did you check to see if anythings jammed?


quote:

What the hell are you talking about? His printer is broken, isn't it obvious?



you work tech support for a while and then you can tell me that he's given enough information...
 #8 
Old 2002-11-08, 11:05
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need a little help

quote:
Originally posted by Township Rebellion:
unfortunately, I don't have the bucks to do so... although I do agree. it's a Lexxmark Z32, and when I turn it on, the lights simply blink on and off at random, and it won't print anything.


Yep, definitely broke. Had the same problem with the same printer. Luckly I don't need to print stuff, and if I do, I do it in school for free where they have these giant HP laser printers that shoot like 50 papers per minute.

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 11-08-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-11-08, 18:49
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need a little help

damn... I don't go to school anymore. I need the printer to print out resumes.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics